Complete List of RIOT! Exclusives/Bonus Tracks

Isn't there a DVD version of two discs?

I couldn't find anything on this yet, but I'll keep looking.

It'll be with. The only record company currently selling songs without DRM on iTunes is EMI.

Not everyone here understands that there are only 4 major labels now. Paramore is on Atlantic which is under Warner Brothers. Also, Warner has been trying to aquire EMI.

Here's a recap:

Smartpunk - Free Pins

Play.com - Free Stickers

iTunes - Misery Business (Acoustic)

Best Buy - Rewind (demo) and unknown live track

Hot Topic - Decoy (plus a $20 shirt and album deal, correct?)

Wal-Mart - Exclusive ringtone(s)

HMV (UK) - Limited Edition Slip Cover

Others:

Misery Business UK CD Single - Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody), My Hero (Electronic Remix) and Sunday, Bloody, Sunday (u2 cover) - Listed on Amazon UK to come out June 18th. There are 2 US versions of the single, One on CD with the u2 track and a 7" with the My Hero remix.

Riot! MVI (Music Video Interactive Disc - this is a pretty new format with superior audio quality that can only be played on DVD players) w/ a Bonus CD (no idea what's on it), listed on Amazon.com to come out October 2nd.

I think that's everything so far.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there a DVD version of two discs?

There is on Amazon.com I think... it doesn't "officially" say it's a DVD version but says it's an "MVI"... =/

http://www.amazon.com/Riot-MVI-Album-Bonus-CD/dp/B000PTYP84/ref=pd_bbs_5/102-1215216-6500131?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1180379132&sr=8-5

^I think that's the link to it.

Just seach on Paramore and it'll come up...

Nah...it's not the live version of My Heart...well, actually, I don't know what the live track on the Best Buy exclusive is, but that's not the much talked about "surprise." :)

ehh

plz brent

just a litttlee hint.

does it have anyting to do with "my heart"

PLZ

A TINY hint.

just to keep me thinking until the CD comes out

just a question, its probably been asked before, but i'm kinda lazy so i'm not looking haha

for us kids who didn't order a special edition or whatever, is it cool if the people who DID share the songs?

cause i ordered straight from an hmv store around here, so they'll probably just get me the normal one

i'm considering getting the one from hot topic, cause i've been meaning to get a shirt from there

but until i get a job i doubt my parents will be up for buying like five copy's of basicially the same cd

just a question, its probably been asked before, but i'm kinda lazy so i'm not looking haha

for us kids who didn't order a special edition or whatever, is it cool if the people who DID share the songs?

cause i ordered straight from an hmv store around here, so they'll probably just get me the normal one

i'm considering getting the one from hot topic, cause i've been meaning to get a shirt from there

but until i get a job i doubt my parents will be up for buying like five copy's of basicially the same cd

same thoughts here. I would love to have Rewind and the other 2 bonus tracks (decoy, secret song).

by the way, my sis pre-ordered to me the Misery Business single!!

:D soo happpy.

Ok, here's the complete list of RIOT! exclusives/bonus tracks - I got this from a very reliable source, so it should be accurate...don't kill me if any of it's wrong though :)

Ok, so I've gotten the complete list of RIOT! exclusives from a very reliable source...don't kill me if any of this turns out to be wrong, but I think this is what we're all going to find next Tuesday...

Best Buy - "Stop This Song! (Lovesick Melody)", "Rewind", "Emergency (live)"

Hot Topic - "Decoy"

iTunes - "Misery Business (acoustic)"

fye - "Here We Go Again (live)"

Walmart - exclusive voicetone offer

Smartpunk pre-order - free button pack

I don't have info on the UK releases...if I get any, I'll pass it along...

This is still bugging me a bit. I already paid for one copy, the pre-order one... which has NO EXCLUSIVES and I am going to be expected to buy four more copies just for a few extra songs. That's not exactly fair.

Yeah...I do understand that and I think the band does too judging from the interview. It's kind of unfortunate that this is what the business has evolved to - with each store demanding something exclusive if they're going to promote your record - but I guess it is what it is.

I am a little surprised the FBR pre-order doesn't come with anything - although most people should get the album early through that if they really do ship this Thursday.

We can't really allow anyone to post the extra tracks on here either, since they're all official releases and that would be pretty much straight up piracy. I wish we could help out somehow, but I don't think we can...

On the plus side, that's a lot of potentially awesome bonus material. I'm shocked we're getting so much of it...and I'm still trying to figure out if Sunday Bloody Sunday is really going to be on that UK CD single or if it's only going to be on the vinyl because I have to hear that...

I think they should put all the songs on Itunes or w.e like they speical ones so we can buy one album and just have the other songs and buy them too because who really wants to buy a 10 dollar CD for one song when if they put it on Itunes you can spend 10 dollars then 4 extra more for the exclusive songs. So your not "Downloading" them and your still supporting they band :)

i think that was the longest message ive wrote well it felt like it atleast.. haha

We can't really allow anyone to post the extra tracks on here either, since they're all official releases and that would be pretty much straight up piracy. I wish we could help out somehow, but I don't think we can...

ah, thats okay

i get what you mean

I think they should put all the songs on Itunes or w.e like they speical ones so we can buy one album and just have the other songs and buy them too because who really wants to buy a 10 dollar CD for one song when if they put it on Itunes you can spend 10 dollars then 4 extra more for the exclusive songs. So your not "Downloading" them and your still supporting they band :)

i think that was the longest message ive wrote well it felt like it atleast.. haha

I'm sure they'd love to do that - but the whole point of the exclusive tracks is that only that store has them...if they put them on iTunes too, then Best Buy or Hot Topic or whoever woudn't be the only store that had it...and then they wouldn't give them the additional promotional support and those sorts of things...

Yeah...I do understand that and I think the band does too judging from the interview. It's kind of unfortunate that this is what the business has evolved to - with each store demanding something exclusive if they're going to promote your record - but I guess it is what it is.

I am a little surprised the FBR pre-order doesn't come with anything - although most people should get the album early through that if they really do ship this Thursday.

On the plus side, that's a lot of potentially awesome bonus material. I'm shocked we're getting so much of it...and I'm still trying to figure out if Sunday Bloody Sunday is really going to be on that UK CD single or if it's only going to be on the vinyl because I have to hear that...

the UK single I preordered said it had the sunday bloody sunday song on it...