OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

i have a question. just exactly how many versions/editions of riot are there? i have the best buy and HT edition. what else is there? 'cause as hard as it is to part with my hard earned money, it's okay if its for paramore. lol.

i know there's another version with here we go again [live] but i'm not sure which one.

^^Not really. But then again, I don't lsiten to Temporary that much. I'll give it a spin later.

Who here thinks that the "we want the airwaves back" part on BFT could've been done better? I dunno, it's just a little awkward sounding? I would have prepared if it was in like full scream bass voice or something, just not that creepy sounding version on the album. LOL.

^^Not really. But then again, I don't lsiten to Temporary that much. I'll give it a spin later.

Who here thinks that the "we want the airwaves back" part on BFT could've been done better? I dunno, it's just a little awkward sounding? I would have prepared if it was in like full scream bass voice or something, just not that creepy sounding version on the album. LOL.

i agree. im not a big fan of the way it sounds on the album.

but seriously check out the begining of both back to back. they sound strangely similar.

Hahah yeah, it almost sounds like a cat or something. It sounds really good live though so I was excited to hear it on the cd.