OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

yeah buddy has caught me on this site several times recently and shes all 'arent you a little obsessed' i just looked at her and said 'yes'. and then went back to pf'ing.

Yesterday i told my friend how many times i had listened to it.

&& she's like

WHAT?! THATS CRAZY Are they you're new p!atd or something??

I used to be soooooooo into panic! but i said yes they are!

I mean 18 that's not that much.

I've limited myself to one listen a day.

I don't want to wear it out.

So far though, I think it's an amazing album and that they've moved in a direction I hoped they would. They've really branched out and expanded their style, and I love that.

My favorite tracks so far are Fences (even though everyone seems to despise it), Let The Flames Begin, That's What You Get and When It Rains.

As far as the b-sides go... Decoy is fucking perfection and I'm puzzled as to why it didn't actually make the album. I'm not EXTREMELY fond of Stop This Song, I mean I definitely see why it's a b-side... but it's still damn good. I think the remix of My Hero is okay at best... the live versions of Emergency and Here We Go Again are great and the demos of Temporary and Rewind are good to listen to because I've been craving them since I heard the live versions.

All I need to have to complete my little collection here is Sunday, Bloody Sunday which I should have soon.

Overall, my hopes for RIOT! were surpassed and I was presented with an amazing work of art. I give it a 10/10.

There's only one thing I don't like about the whole album... and that's the "we want the airwaves back" in BFT. I think they could've been a LOT cooler... and more intense... instead they're just kinda awkward.