idk

wth is withtheir songs

that it is so stuck in my ears

Either..

to start with I diden't like their new sound much

but now evertime I hear the songs.. they make me go on a high.. haha

RIOT is apparently being released 'officaly' here tommorow! =D

Riot! Has grown on me so mucchh...

I love absolutly every song on the album.. exept for one..

but it WILL grow on me.. and I'm going to love it, i know so. ;]

which song? the one i was a bit funny with was fences. i like it and stuff, but i think lots of the bonus tracks are better.

I think it's because there are definitely some Panic! influences in Fences, so a lot of people probably got turned off by that because we don't want another Panic! At the Disco. I think it's really one of those songs on the album that's gonna be an instant love, or one that's gonna take time to grow on some fans.

Am I the only one who doesn't see a correlation between P!ATD and Fences? I don't think it was influenced by them, I think it was just a matter of experimenting with new sounds. I think people don't like it because with the last album, the songs were very cohesive and they all had the same style, but with Riot! there's a lot of experiementing and new sounds.

Am I the only one who doesn't see a correlation between P!ATD and Fences? I don't think it was influenced by them, I think it was just a matter of experimenting with new sounds. I think people don't like it because with the last album, the songs were very cohesive and they all had the same style, but with Riot! there's a lot of experiementing and new sounds.

who knows? It's all opinions anyways and just depends on how you interpret it. You've got a good point with your's though. To me, if you listen to 'I Constantly Thank God for Esteban' and "Build God, Then We'll Talk" by Panic and then listen to "Fences" there are some definite similarities in styles, but Paramore does make it their own. I wasn't calling it a rip off or anything, but they do sound similar, but it still sounds rather good on them IMO.

hey..has anyone else noticed the delay in Hallelujah during the last chord? At the end of the song, there's 3 final chords played and the last one just seems delayed..is it my cd or is it the way they recorded it?

It's intentional - that's the way they recorded it.

about this fences and panic at the disco thing.. i think i get what people are meaning. it's just the way hayley's singing in it. the pace or somethin.. i dunno. something is similar to the way brendon sings anyway.

but the song.. it reminds me of dance dance by fall out boy for some reason. i don't know what it is.

about this fences and panic at the disco thing.. i think i get what people are meaning. it's just the way hayley's singing in it. the pace or somethin.. i dunno. something is similar to the way brendon sings
to me its like, little things like, some of the lyrics like..the way the lyrics are reminds me of like i write sins or somethin haha and the pace i dont know...but i gotta say its better then panic haha. but im only sayin that cuz panic isnt just my kinda band

God, I love this CD.

And I see where people are getting at when they say Fences is P!ATD-esque.. it is a bit similar in style. but paramore > p!atd.

but i've got to say, i adore the album but I like ALWAYS skip We Are Broken. i just don't like the song a lot