OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

i just got back from buying the album at hot topic.

and when i went to the register. these two saleswoman

were like..'so you like paramore?'

and i said....'yeah i love them!' and one of them said..

'the boys there are pretty hot...dont you agree?' and i said...'haha yeah they are.' and the other saleslady said..

'damn that girls lucky, she gets to ride around with them hot boys.'

then the other one asked me...'aren't they really young though? like 16 or 17?' and i said..'yeah around there.'

then she said...'sweeetttt!!!' LOL

lol i couldnt help but laugh.

it was pretty awkward too though cuz my

dad was there and he had no idea who paramore

is.hahaha

i just got back from buying the album at hot topic.

and when i went to the register. these two saleswoman

were like..'so you like paramore?'

and i said....'yeah i love them!' and one of them said..

'the boys there are pretty hot...dont you agree?' and i said...'haha yeah they are.' and the other saleslady said..

'damn that girls lucky, she gets to ride around with them hot boys.'

then the other one asked me...'aren't they really young though? like 16 or 17?' and i said..'yeah around there.'

then she said...'sweeetttt!!!' LOL

lol i couldnt help but laugh.

it was pretty awkward too though cuz my

dad was there and he had no idea who paramore

is.hahaha

lmao

this is a bit more poppy..and normally im not into sophomroe albulms being that..BUT as for paramore..they can pull it off.. i belive i like the first alublm a little bit better, but what i like about this one is that it makes me want to dance moree!!!! =]

isnt there alreayd a scan of it? haha

i cant skip a song on it, i rarley do that with CD's laatley haha

Its rare enough for me to find a band that I like enough to enjoy the whole cd, so it's like amazing that I love BOTH of Paramore's cd's, let alone all of the songs I've heard of them too haha.

Guest haunted_dreams55

ahh i cant stop listening to when it rains

its my favourite song right now

Me too. I love this song so much. I already heard it over 60 times.haha

yeah there gonna get big and turn into the hayley hot band that what happens 2 band like people are only gonna like them cause hayley hot or cause everyone else likes them and they wont like them for real reasons

o man. i hope not. i want them to sell a million copies but still be the same old paramore.

yeah there gonna get big and turn into the hayley hot band that what happens 2 band like people are only gonna like them cause hayley hot or cause everyone else likes them and they wont like them for real reasons

and its fans like those that make me lose faith in other music fans who like a band for legitimate reasons instead of the outlook of the band

and its fans like those that make me lose faith in other music fans who like a band for legitimate reasons instead of the outlook of the band

exactly! ppl who are like that just kills everything.

just came back from hot topic with my cd and 9.99 t-shirt in hand :) im signing up for the members club / about to mail in the booklet for them to sign woo hoo. i still have to study for my chemistry final, but listening to the cd will probably get me in a better mood :)

question, for anyone who bought the cd from hot topic, is the live version of pressure downloading from that site? its not working for me

I got it from Hot Topic, but it doesn't say anything about this anywhere. Please elaborate.

They might get really big, but it's not going to change who they are...I'm as sure of that as I am of anything...

And honestly, who deserves success more? I'm just so excited and happy for them.

As for the CD booklet, did someone get a definitive answer from the band on that? I know I had speculated that those might be their favorite songs, since 3 of them matched up with what they told us in the PF.com interview, but I didn't know if someone had asked them at a show or anything more recently...

And as for the Hot Topic confusion - the Pressure (live) track was available with a code that was printed on some of the t-shirt tags awhile ago. The bonus track on the CD of RIOT! is Decoy.

I don't think they will ever, they've always came off as really humble and grateful for everything they've been earned and been given. I'm just afraid of the younger fans, idk why, they scare me haha. I'm not saying Paramore doesn't deserve more fans. The more the better, I just hope they don't become one of those Disney Channel bands or anything.

So I went to hottopic to get my cd... Half of the shirts were gone and LOTS of copies...

I was proud.

Then I went to Best Buy and it was all over the place.

And I don't know if anyone else has said anything about this, but I went to rip Decoy onto my iTunes and it came up at Here We Go Again (Live) lol...