Rant Thread II

Ashhh

my friend just gave me a note. and apparently one of my friends is moving back to brazil, in january. and not only is he gonna be living on a different fucking continent, he's abused at home, so its only gonna get worse. he wont even be going to school or anything, just working on farms and shit. he'll never be away from his parents, and the abuse will only get worse. i'm so fucking worried its not even funny.

I'm sorry for the language I'm gonna use right now guys but I'm fucking mad. So I saw illScarlett lastnight and took my brother's camera. He uses it for fucking shit all so I decided what the hell he won't care. So he just came home and was like "Wher's my camera?" and I was like "In my bag" and he was like "Give it back to me" and I was like "Don't selete any of the pictures I wanna upload them onto my Myspace." and he was like "Oh I'll try not to" so now I'm so fucking mad right now I don't even know what to do. My mom was mad at me all day cause I let some friends stay over cause they had nowhere to stay. But I went to school today? What the fuck is up wit hthat? I mean I had to wait to get my clothes washed cause they smelled like booze and weed and I'm not goiong to school smelling like that. They eft and I got to school like not even half-way through 2nd block. And then this fucking happens. I'm so mad I don't think I've ever been this mad in my whole life.

My bf dumped me at 11:30 last over MSN. He even knew that i was struggling to conentrate on coursework and didn't need any distractions. grrrrr

omg hannah!

what a horrible horrible way to be dumped.

hope you are feeling better today :kiss:

My Rant:

i know today is suppose to be spent with family cuz it's thanksgiving but i hate my extended family. They only make fun of me cuz i'm not the usual "teen." i love fashion, vintage, art and get poked fun of for that.

and i'd have to see them on friday when i want to go downtown to watch the parade/shop/watch the lighting ceremony with my friends!!

:-x

aww that sucks.

we usually have thanksgiving at my house, with my family on both my parents sides coming over. but my one aunt decided that she doesnt want us there so she had it at the same time. and we now have to go to my one gmoms cause my gpops been sick and she doesnt wanna worry about him falling again. so todays gonna be so boring. >.<

not really any better, Tee. probs gunna be around him a lot tomorrow. he wasn't in college today but he's gunna be in tomorrow printing in the darkrooms and i'll probs be printing too cos i have loads to do for next tuesday. gunna be well fun... chose the complete wrong time to give up smoking!! grrrrrrrr. still feel like crying atm...