Rant Thread II

Ashhh

so, another rant here.

i cant fxcking stand high school. me and my 2 best friends since the 3rd and 4th grade, and i are all growing even more distant. its like a 3 way growing distance. and there both changing, alot. apparnetly i'm changing, but for the good, getting more self esteem, etc. but ones becoming a whore and the others just being weird around me. then i have my other friend who i met last year, and he's moving back to brazil in january, and he's abused at home and it just sucks. then i have the whole school thing as well. OMFG when does it get easier???

I hate how my ex thinks he can walk back into my life after being a dick to me for months and say he still cares. Then one day he's on about wanting me back, the next day he is constantly going on about wanting me for sexual stuff, the next day saying he LOVES me but at the same time LOVES the girl who just broke up with him who happens to be one of my friends, then the next day saying it was a big joke on me. Then a few days later when i was staying at a friends house (another of his exes) he starts flirting with us both, getting info out of me and then saying to her that it was another joke on me, then he asks me to call him so i do and he's all saying he really cares about me and loves me and all i could say is how can i trust you and then i hung up on him. i text him a really long message and he text back then i text back and now we're not talking. But now i can't get him out of my head. He walks out of my life, acts like a dick, walks back in, jokes around, walks back out. I mean that's confusing enough. But the i love you, it's a joke, i love you, it's a joke, i love you thing has just screwed me up. I honestly haven't been able to think straight all week. And it's put me in such a bad mood that i'm snapping at everyone and i hate myself for it and for trusting him... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks. i hope i do well. every test we have in the class i normally get under 70% :oops:

and i'm sorry to hear about your boy problems hannah.

pshhh boys :roll:

i hope things sort themselves out for ya.

haha you shoulda seen my a-level maths test on Monday... 24 out of 75... 32% got a U haha. lucky it's only practise. mocks next monday and actual thing on January 10th.

so do i... all i want atm is to be able to meet up with him to talk things over. but he won't answer my texts or calls... =/

xxx

haha you shoulda seen my a-level maths test on Monday... 24 out of 75... 32% got a U haha. lucky it's only practise. mocks next monday and actual thing on January 10th.

so do i... all i want atm is to be able to meet up with him to talk things over. but he won't answer my texts or calls... =/

xxx

awww. i thought he was the one texting/obsessing over YOU.

and now he wont answer. :[

I do not want to go back to school tomorrow. I am getting frustrated and anxious just thinking about it. I still feel like crap and can still hardly walk, but I am already a bit behind.

Out of nowhere I just started feeling anxious and I was almost relaxed. I cannot wait for Christmas break. Three weeks out of that place.

I am so tired. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

My city's water is contaminated. Some people called over a week ago telling that the water smells and the city did nothing. No hundreds, maybe, thousands have high fever, diarrhea or vomiting. We can't drink the water, use it for washing clothes or dishes... This has laster for some days and it's only getting worse.

My dad brings our drinking water from work.

The thing that makes me go WTF is that people didn't know. The way I heard the first time that the water is contaminated from my friend, who called me that her boyfriend is very ill.

Thanks the city of Nokia.

so today my italian teacher pissed me off.

i go to tutoring with like 5 other kids from my class in order to finish our exam.

so i go and finish it (i think i failed) and when i give it to her she laughs.

shes like "oh boy..." i got sooo mad, such a little thing but seriously wow.

i couldn't help but want to rewind and shove the test in her nasty face.

ahh felt good to let that out :]]

^ Wow that's terrible. What's up her butt!? :[

Well, we jsut got our car back from the autoshop...FOR THE FOURTH TIME. AND IT'S STILL GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!!! UGH! I have been cooped in the house for months because we only had one car and my mom uses it, and now when we get a new car from my dad and will finally have two cars...one of our dumb cars won't get fixed and we don't know why! ARGH!

I am at a complete loss with what to do with myself ;/

Like,

I've finished every single piece of coursework and homework, i have no exams left to revise for, it's cold and it's dark and i'm skint so i can't go out...

I've watched every tv series i've ever been interested in and now i'm bored.

WHAT DO I DO NOW EYYYYY.

^ Wow that's terrible. What's up her butt!? :[

Well, we jsut got our car back from the autoshop...FOR THE FOURTH TIME. AND IT'S STILL GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!!! UGH! I have been cooped in the house for months because we only had one car and my mom uses it, and now when we get a new car from my dad and will finally have two cars...one of our dumb cars won't get fixed and we don't know why! ARGH!

seriously. she's horrible.

Had the day off, woke up at like, 2 (i am so lazy) and all was well with the world. Lounged around the house, relaxed, and then had to school to play netball. Walked the 2 mile treck to get there, got rained on in the process only to arrive and be told it had been cancelled and i'd have to walk back home. I mean, thanks for telling me beforehand ?!

Pffffftttt.