Hallelujah UK Video

thebrowncoat

You can watch the new UK video for Hallelujah on NME's website!

http://www.nme.com/mediaPlayer&function=player&playlist_id=1170&track=0&unsigned=

I really like it...it's a neat combination of old and new footage of the band, which seems totally appropriate, considering how the song spans their career...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.......just......wow.......

it is just such an awsome video......i have no words to describe how it felt watching it....chills all the time, just realizing how far they have come, and that we have watched them grow...i feel extremely proud....best video of them EVER

wow.......just......wow.......

it is just such an awsome video......i have no words to describe how it felt watching it....chills all the time, just realizing how far they have come, and that we have watched them grow...i feel extremely proud....best video of them EVER

Yeah, I agree with everything you said. =D

Wow, I've seen many videos before use montages from old to new stuff before and they just always seem to be thrown together and this video looks like whoever made it did a nice job designing and planning out that posters of scenes to fit with all the music. Can't wait to see it on Fuse and other music channels in the future.

Wow, I've seen many videos before use montages from old to new stuff before and they just always seem to be thrown together and this video looks like whoever made it did a nice job designing and planning out that posters of scenes to fit with all the music. Can't wait to see it on Fuse and other music channels in the future.

Yeah, I give major props to whoever put the video

together. I looks absolutely amazing.