Hallelujah UK Video

thebrowncoat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video =D

I really like the video. Old and new together. The editor did sure a good job.

But I'm a bit dissapointed it's been released trough NME.com . I hope NME is not being all over them from now on.

I wouldn't worry about NME - after all they gave Riot a bad review. It being released through NME.com may mean though that it'll get played on MTV2...

Just wondering though as to why it said Fueled By Ramen at the end? Cause the label they come under is Atlantic in the UK =/

Wow, I've seen many videos before use montages from old to new stuff before and they just always seem to be thrown together and this video looks like whoever made it did a nice job designing and planning out that posters of scenes to fit with all the music. Can't wait to see it on Fuse and other music channels in the future.

well, its a UK single, so i dunno if its gonna be shown on Fuse for a while :(

WOW! That was really touching, just how it was put together got me even emotional. I'm so glad they stayed strong and became famous. I hope there living the life! Best mixture of clips in a music video ever! I would really like to hear the thought of everyone from the band on this video. Props guys, you are amazing!

Whoa, probably my favorite Paramore video now! Thank you Brent! Awesome, definitely shows how far they've gotten and how they've changed, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Ah, such greatness from them.

I think it's become my favourite Paramore video too :P I love this video. I keep watching it over and over again. <3

Yeah I loved the mix of all the footage but I wasnt too keen on when the words kept popping up but i liked how when it did it wasnt all just words, there were pics there too like a dove and a watch instead of having the word dove or time. I also liked the way it looked over their careers so far and you can see how they have changed all the way through