The Sad Thread

lyn

i can't get over my first love. we still talk & he keeps telling me he wants to be with me again once we live closer to each other. so i hung out with him yesterday and it was amazing, i finally let my guard down & i felt like i had fallen in love all over again. but of course, i come home today to find that he's still flirting up a storm with another girl and he's acting like yesterday never even happened. he's such a freaking jerk, sometimes i wish i could just move on but it's sooo hard. :/ :-x

Sounds like he's probably just as confised as you.

my mom is making me really sad. she keeps yelling at me when i ask simple questions. it was my freaking 1st day of school. i almost cried.

my friend is beign a bitch (excuse my french), she just getts on my nervers alot. she yells at me for nothign i was asking about classes and she yells at me and says I AM NOT IN UR CLASS. it was silence after that.

I'm having some friend issues too. I posted this on the rant thread, but it also bummed me out a little, so I'll post it here, too (and the full story is on a friends only LJ post of mine):

Four friends lied and ditched me last weekend. Two are still ignoring me, I FINALLY got one to talk to me, and the other keeps bragging about all the fun they had without me.

The thing is...I haven't done anything wrong. I've been seriously trying to keep in touch with all of them and I haven't been rude....so why do they suddenly not want me anymore?

That's horrible arya, I'm sorry for your friend's lost.

I got a call from the hospital this morning, I have a some kind of bacteria and I need to take antibiotics. I have to call to my coach and tell that I won't be coming to practise in 10 days because of the medication... Damnit.