The Sad Thread

lyn

I'm really sad about my ex- boyfriend. He suffers from depression and I'm really worried about him. He keeps talking about ending it all, and I just wish I could help him. He is such a sweetheart and he doesn't deserve to feel like that.

aww :hug:

well, if you need to talk,

PM me,

i can help

• 5 weeks later...
i accidentally looked at a photo of my cat that has been lost/dead in the end of may.

now i suddenly want to die and i just can't stop crying.

im so sorry :hug:

i love my cat to death, and shes almost 12 and i worry constantly because i dont know how i will handle it when she dies, because im so attached to her.

awww betty! :hug::hug:

im so sorry :hug:

i love my cat to death, and shes almost 12 and i worry constantly because i dont know how i will handle it when she dies, because im so attached to her.

thanks guys :hug:

and Louise...i understand :( that's so hard...

^omg i know EXACTLY what you mean, i have the same problem with a few of my friends, but mainly just the one. we hung out 6 out of the 7 days in a week, for about 2 years, then we got older and it got a little less then that [[meaning like 3 days a week,haha]] and then after i'd say 10th grade? she just randomly stopped talking to me much. probably b/c i'm not in marching band and she is. [[long story]]

^^ I know! Me and these 3 other girls been hanging out since like.. elementary school. Like we were so close, people would call me to get to one of them because they already KNEW we were together haha. But like.. now its my senior year in high school and I dont even have the girls I grew up with ya know? Idk, kinda sad.