Paramore nominated for Kerrang! award

WayneFarro

Paramore have been nominated for a Kerrang! award. they are up for 'Best Video' for 'Misery Business'. they're not up for as many awards as i think they should be, they should at least be up for 'Best International Band' too. here's the full list of nominations, how some of these bands got nominated instead of paramore, i'll never know.

http://www2.kerrang.com/2007/08/kerrang_awards_and_the_nominat.html

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw yeah, i seen this last night. didn't think to post it though, so thanks :) !

it would be cool if they won, but they are up against my chemical romance, fall out boy and linkin park and everybody is all obsessed with them. they are bigger bands too.

but then, paramore are like "the band of the moment" or whatever, haha - so ya never know really.

you can vote for most of them at http://www.kerrangawards.com/kerrangawards/categories.shtml but not for the best video for some reason

damn, that's not good. i hope they win anyway.

If they do win, I want to hear their acceptance speech :)

haha, so would i.

btw the awards are on August 23rd i think.

Lots of bands in the nominations dont really deserve to win cause they win everything, should give other bands a chance to get recognition for their talent. My Chemical Romance are always in the nominations, didnt they clear out all the awards last year of was it someone else who won everything?

Nope, it was MCR. They wiped out the NME awards too I think... or so I've been told.

It's always the same bands nominated which is why I thought it was hilarious to see a band like Machine Head nominated with the other bands. Especially P!ATD... I mean MACHINE HEAD versus Panic At The Disco... :rotfl:

it would be cool if they won, but they are up against my chemical romance, fall out boy and linkin park and everybody is all obsessed with them. they are bigger bands too.

but then, paramore are like "the band of the moment" or whatever, haha - so ya never know really.

6. Best Video Supported by Kerrang! TV

My Chemical Romance 'The Black Parade'

Fall Out Boy 'This Ain't A Scene'

Hellogoodbye 'Here (In Your Arms)'

Linkin Park 'What I've Done'

Paramore 'Misery Business'

Yeah i have to agree there in with alot of pop bands, mcr, fob and if they beat them brilliant because its alway the same bands winning :l

^ Haha thats exactly what I thought too! It should be relevant to the year and theyve done like... nothing apart from writing their new album, well I think they did release a single at the beginning of the year but I dont know if it was on cd or just a video... and they werent even in the video... it was discusting anyway.