MTV Artist of the Week!

thebrowncoat

did any one get that VMAS one. where hayley gets a phone call and shes like "hey were invited ot the VMAS" and then jermey was like "we cant go its beanies night with the fam" lol

idk. are they invited

haha yea i saw that! i thought i was like the only one. but yea so now i gotta watch the vmas

But I WILL say this:

Seeing them next to shitty programmes like "The Hills" and other crap realtiy shows makes me wonder if this preppey, trendy (yes I'm stereotypical) audience is the one they actually want...

who. u think paramore wats a preppy audience or mtv wants paramore to have preppy audience.

i hate the hills too. all those stupid reality shows that make ppl famous for living and having a camera follow them around

I doubt they have or had much control over how MTV used those promo spots or their songs...and honestly, I think it's kind of funny to hear Misery Business, a song that takes dead aim at shallow, superficial girls played in a promo for a show about.....shallow, superficial girls. LOL :)

lol ok i dont have cable.

so im a bit slow on the whole

mtv promotions. but after watching some of

the paramore skits it totally made me laugh.

but the whole playing their music in the background

while showing clips of mtv "reality shows" just made me

laugh. cuz the songs didnt fit so well. lol

who. u think paramore wats a preppy audience or mtv wants paramore to have preppy audience.

i hate the hills too. all those stupid reality shows that make ppl famous for living and having a camera follow them around

I meant MTV. Like it's been said, The Hills is a shite, supeficial shalow show, and Paramore cerainly aint that kind of band.

^^I know, I've had literally no joke--probably 50 people vote for them that I know of; who knows how many other people are doing the same thing.

I've kind of just given up on MTV. Most of the time I watch Self Serve or Number One Count. if I want to see Paramore because that's the only place I'll ever see them really[[besides this past week on MTV]]