People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She seems to me like the kind of person who is tough enough to just ignore a**holes like that and give her undivided attention to the fans who actually like her or, like me, love her.

It sounds daft but hearing her sing, her voice, it makes me feel safe. I have just been to London for the first time and it's the first time i've been away frm my parents for more than 1 nite without family, since I wos little. I wos really nervous. But i found that if I felt a little homesick or nervous or even scared, all I had to do wos put Paramore on an I would feel safe again like everything wos gonna be alright. Her voice just kinda soothes me and makes me feel so strange and yet so relaxed all at the same time and i'm gonna shut up now cos I really DO sound daft!!!! :oops:

She really REALLY turns me on!!!

yeah.....when i sent them a message on myspace at the end of it i was like 'watch out for thse scary ass dudes' and so on.....its a shame..i asked the guy if he knows their music and he was like 'no but shes hot' and he asked how old she was and i said 17 and he was like 'shes a young one' or something and i got pissed off so i went to the other side.....AAHHHHH i hate those kind of PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Waiting to meet them?

Man...it sounds like the days where no one paid any attention to them after their shows are over...heck, even at the Simple Plan show I saw, there were only 10 of us or so talking to them after the show was over...

Our little band is getting bigger and bigger :)

yeah after the show.....there was a MASSSSS of people....they had the most fans...halifax and other bands were just hanging around and almost nobody came to them and for paramore it was like a mob of people...there were so many people that they even asked for everyone to mave back a couple of times while they were signing.....intense

yeah after the show.....there was a MASSSSS of people....they had the most fans...halifax and other bands were just hanging around and almost nobody came to them and for paramore it was like a mob of people...there were so many people that they even asked for everyone to mave back a couple of times while they were signing.....intense

Interesting. The days of talking to them for quite awhile after the show may be over...

i know the first time i saw them in november nobody really knew who they were but i saw them again in january and they were mobbbbbbbed.

they signed autographs and took pics for like 3 hours. bc i had to sit out in the cold by their van for that long.

It's amazing that they're willing to do that for the fans...it's got to get tiring after awhile...

i know

but when they are signing autographs and taking pics w/ fans they don't seem bored or anything. they seem to truly appreciate the people that go out and see them perform and love their music. they're always so enthusiastic when they meet fans and thats what i love about them.

maybe this will change over time as their popularity grows and stuff it will eventually get harder to just hang out with them and talk to them. but i will find a way no matter what...hahaha. oh yeah i'm kinda getting off the topic of ppl being assholes to hayley. but yeah at the shows i've gone to everybody has been really nice and considerate to them. it sucks that people feel the need to be mean to them bc hayley's a girl. seriously grow up and don't be such a loser. who goes to shows to yell rude comments at bands...thats one of the lamest things i've ever heard. seriously find something better to do with your time like glueing coins to the floor.

They're just jelouse cos she's sooo incredibly talented and the fact that she's a girl just makes them even more jelouse cos they still live in the stone age when men ruled and women couldn't do anythin but cook an clean. They need to wake up an learn to appreciate that women can be more talented than men, and Hayley is!!!