I love that!

The bridge is totally awesome.

I lay here.

Restless filled with devotion

Crushed by the scene of her and another

This second sight of mine is done

Scars made deeply into this pounding heart

What have I done?

Is it this restless mind that draws a picture of her?

Yet I've tried so many times

I've ended up nowhere

But I know this journey has begun.

I just write whatever's in my mind at the moment eh..

Unchained Melody by Lai =)

I just wrote this right now...

V1

This city never sleeps and neither do I,

My heart trembles to love you,

But how can I?

It's hard, oh it is hard..

So say goodbye..

(Chorus)

Do you think I'll ever survive this feeling?

Do you think I'll ever care?

Now that you've flown away from me,

Everything is gone except this unchained melody...

V2

It took some time to get over,

I don't give a damn anymore,

It's a shame that I've chased you for so long,

Now my feelings are all torned.

(Chorus again)

(Bridge)

It took a while,

For an unfinished melody to be complete,

Now why do you think so?

No I don't take the blame

It's done and now it's over...

Soo...

(Chorus)

Do you think so, now do you think so?

Now that you've walked away from my life,

Do you think soo oh do you think?

I finally realized you were never worth my time..

So this unchained melody... is mine.

Missing Out

I'm never gonna find someone

As good as you

Someone who makes me smile

The way you do

I'll never find someone else

Who's all I see

But you're never gonna find someone

As good as me

You may be close to perfect

But I'm close to perfect, too

I'm everything you're looking for 'cause I was made for you

I'll be worse off without you

That's not something I doubt

But I won't be the only one of us who's missing out

I'm never gonna feel again

What I feel now

Even if I find someone

Out there somehow

This love I feel inside

Is all for you

No other girl will ever feel

The way I do

I can't pretend I understand

Why all the girls don't fall for you

Why every girl you've ever met

Wouldn't give up her all for you

But you've told me that's how it is

That's how it's gonna stay

I'm the girl who fell for you

How can you walk away?

Someday you'll realize you're missing out

one of my sleep-less nights... lying awake just thinking of random things.... and this is what happened... lol

P.O. Box Heaven

Dear God, I'm unable to sleep,

I called, but you weren’t there,

I left a message after the beep,

But now, I need a favor not a prayer...

Hello. How are you? It's been a while,

It's just little old me again,

I know you have better things to do right now,

So, this letter to you I send.

Tell the stars that watch down upon me

That I'm grateful for their light,

And that when they sparkle, I wink back

Each and every night.

Tell the unborn baby I never got to know

That he's the brightest star in the sky,

And that I hope to finally meet him one day

And we'll play together, both him and I.

When Grandma left in January 2007

Off looking for Grandpa she went,

Can you please let me know if she found him in heaven?

And if so, what was it like when they met?

Well, it's getting late; It's time for me to go,

It's just gone quarter to three,

So as I sleep tonight please let me know,

Your little friend,

RSVP.

I like this.

its really good.

i haven't been on my favorite thread in such a long time.. i feel soo bad!!! ohh geeziez... lol.. BUT! now i am back and i am here to say the following people...

Aoife

Helena

Jorgi

Lai

Tineke

Janina

you guys totally freakin' ROCK!!! omg!! your work is more than amazing.. you all have a talent that's too awesome for words.. keep writting and i'll keep reading.. i LOVE them all... :mrgreen:

Thanks Jana!

I haven't checked this page in ages.

haha, I have a video of "Love is the movement" but it doesn't have a great audio

i haven't been on my favorite thread in such a long time.. i feel soo bad!!! ohh geeziez... lol.. BUT! now i am back and i am here to say the following people...

Aoife

Helena

Jorgi

Lai

Tineke

Janina

you guys totally freakin' ROCK!!! omg!! your work is more than amazing.. you all have a talent that's too awesome for words.. keep writting and i'll keep reading.. i LOVE them all... :mrgreen:

Whoa! Thx. Honestly I think I could've done better tho. :)

It's not really good, and it has some errors. But..I like to write...its just....boredom put on paper. Like most stories, it just has ides taken from other people.....

"My Appearance Speaks Aloud That I Am Good. But My Soul Speaks Louder That I Am Bad. "

Amelia lifted her head, her teeth slightly digging into her luscious lips, the heat blowing from her nostrils heated the frozen ice around her, her appearance spoke aloud that she looked good, but inside of her, her soul, it screamed that she was evil. Well not evil Amelia, your just a vampire, you can not but help kill your opponent, she thought. She was distracted and was hit with a paw across the face, her teeth cut into her lips and blood fell calmly onto her pale lips, her tongue rolled onto her bottom lip, pressuring the wound and licked the blood up. Once the blood hit her veins, her eyes were magic, a powerful black, her pupil began to grow smaller, and once her blood and reached her heart, her eyes were a full jet black.

The Lyken had already pinned her down to the icy floor, her head thumped onto a block of ice and her eyes become normal again.

"Jackson did I not tell you to go out there! Eh? Or did I say ' Jackson dear, you may do whatever your heart desires. 'Which is it?! “Farleme’s voice echoed through the basement.

Jackson had started to mumble and he looked at his victim. "You said not to go out there boss...."

"EXCATLY!” Farleme roared. He shook his head and ran his hand through his dark red hair. "I have no idea how many times I have to tell my colonies to stay within the boundaries.” He whispered to himself, but he knew almost every Lyken could hear him.

Farleme went over to his armed chair and flopped down, enjoying the wine glass full of what looked to be red wine.

Over in the next rooms people were chained to boards, Amelia could hear blood curling screams. Worse then the ones at home, she thought. She yanked on her chains that were keeping her from reaching even two feet from her left foot, she sighed deeply and looked around, and the screaming was still in place. There weren't so many people in this dungeon though; she wondered where they keep the ' mischievous ' ones.

The warm sun was peeking through the window on the other side of the room when Amelia's eyes first opened. Great, my real first day in this idiotic place, she thought to herself. Her eyes caught her wrists, they were free! Her wrists weren't chained to the wall, but how? She shrugged her shoulders and lifted her almost dead body from the ground. Amelia started to slowly creep toward the cell door when a voice sounded.

"I would not do that if I was you.”

Amelia froze in her tracks and didn't look away from the lock that was open on the door. The voice didn't speak again, but maybe the voice was right. Oh hell with the stupid voice Amelia, do it. She spoke to herself.

"Boy, you sure do suck at listening," the voice said again as Amelia started for the door again.

Finally Amelia answered, "And why mustn't I go near the door?"

"If you are dieing to find the answer, do it yourself."

Amelia didn't like this voice period, Amelia straightened her back and walked calmly to the cell door. With great force Amelia thought she was being squeezed from the inside out, and once again. Her eyes shut tight.

A sweaty cold hand woke Amelia; her eyes were wide when she saw the human being's hand on her arm. Amelia, calm your self now, everything is just fine. She thought to herself as usual.

The human grinned and showed all of its yellow stained teeth, some teeth were missing; some were just rotted to the root. Amelia sure in the hell couldn't see if it was a male or female. Probably a male, she thought, they always love touching my kind.

"'Hello. No need to be frightened out of your wits dear, just seen you yesterday and thought I might as well clue you in. Eh? "

It was a male.

Amelia tried to find her voice her best, but something inside of her told her just to save it.

The male made itself stand up, and what Amelia saw, was quite handsome. Not as handsome as Farleme, Amelia. He held out his hand and Amelia could see scars more than ever, and his fingers were long and slim, she shook her head and decided to be sitting down for the remaining of the day.

"Alright then, by the way. My name is Metidius, don't ask, I just.....um. “His look made Amelia grin.” Just....don't ask. Anyway, when I told you not to go near the door yesterday, I really meant it. "Some reason Amelia wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, more like the texture of his voice. It was nice and smooth, like silk, it just ran across her skin and into her ears. He wore this bright smile that made Amelia's stomach knot, but maybe he was a nice guy, but maybe again, he wasn't.

"May I ask why not?” Amelia asked gently.

"Well. It plays with your mind; remember the great force that knocked you off your feet? Or maybe that was just my looks. “Metidius joked, he laughed histaricatly, but Amelia just grinned and got back on topic.

She looked surprisingly at the door and looked back at him, "Alright then. How?"

"How? Well how in the hell should I know? "He questioned her.

Amelia just shrugged her shoulders once again, hanging them, so her energy wouldn't be wasted. For some reason she knew she would be good at just saving it.

"Good. Another idiot in here, "He rolled his eyes and looked at the dirt floor. The floor, from the looks of it, was never swept nor moped.

Amelia heaved a great sigh and just slumped over herself. Then she started on. "Any idea how to escape?"

Metidius put his index finger to his lip and got his thinking face on, then just put his hands up in the air as in ' I give up. '" Beats me, girl."

Amelia put her hand on the ground and got to one knee and got up, stretching, her clothes now covered in dust and dirt. She ran her fingers through her hair as a brush.

Light shined in from the main door, and Amelia and her friend heard a great slam and footsteps echoing their way. Keys dangled and a man walked upon them. His lantern shining in their eyes, and his key entered the lock, clicking open. He spoke. "Out.”

Amelia and her friend didn't hesitate, Amelia stepped out first, the guard allowing her to, and Metidius next, but the guard held up his hand. “Not you. Only her,"

Amelia looked back and lip said I’ll be back. "

The guard wasn't the talking sort of guy, but then again, who would be in this sort of place.

Amelia knew of the Lykens gathering humans and chaining them up, all vampires did. Lykens did eat humans, but her kind, just drank from them. If a vampire wanted to kill someone they would do it, but usually they just drink, instead of killing. But Lykens, that was a different story. Lykens are beasts, monsters. They're werewolves, they can't think when they transform, and all they know is too kill. But why they don't just kill the humans instead of chaining them up, always slipped through their fingers.

As the thoughts drifted from Amelia's grasp, a thick wooden door was coming into view in front of Amelia. The air was thick, dusty, so instead of a clear view, Amelia's eyes were starting to squint, and were getting dry and itchy. A loud crunching sound was coming from the guard; Amelia looked over, and saw the guard chewing on some hard red looking stone. Without wanting to know, Amelia turning her attention on the door.

They had stopped now, and now the door was right in front of her. After a few moments of staring, the wide door opened and no one stood at the threshold. The guard grabbed Amelia by the upper arm and dragged her in.

A bright fire stood blazing in the fireplace, while several chairs circled it, the wall was a dark blood red, and the carpet was black and soft under Amelia's feet. A table stood in the back of the room, where maps and notes were laying in display. A tall figure was standing over in one corner making little muttering noises, and when he heard the two enter he turned around.

Farleme.

The most handsome creature alive, the most hated creature alive. His eyes were black; his hair was coal black with dark red highlighting. His body was fit; his face was of an angel's.

He started to smile and spoke. "Please close the door behind you Afrid.” As the guard walked out and slammed the door behind him. Farleme stepped forward and grinned wistfully at Amelia.

"Amelia, it's so nice to see you. Have you had a lovely time in my dungeon? I dearly hope so," he started to laugh a bit but caught the look in Amelia's eyes and started to walk forward to the fire.

"Actually, it was very nice. I met a nice gentleman called by the name of Metidius, do you know him?" She smiled a wicked one, and stepped toward him. "Listen, Farleme, what do you want from me? Gold, blood? Food? What just tell me, so I can get out of this place? It is starting to creep me out. "

His laugh roared around the room, and, he turned around and was just inches from Amelia's face. His sharp teeth bore. "What do I want? Ha-ha, I want you Amelia. I want you to join me, join the Lykens. You know we could...change you....you could be so powerful my dear," his hand reached to slowly entrance her scars on her wrists. She pulled away and spit at his feet.

"Join you? What an outrage Farleme, how can you think I would even join you? Become half of you. So you imprison me just to ask that ridiculous question, when you knew the answer was no? "Her voice shook even when she felt sure she was convenient.

"Surely Amelia, you knew that I, Farleme leader of the Lykens, would let you leave with answering me like that. Surely you knew I had a plan B. Yes? You had to know Amelia, “he started to smile, and held up a hand to silence Amelia when she opened her mouth to reply.” Sweetie, you're to stay right beside me, until you make up your mind and stay with me. Do you understand? I am determined to have you with us, the Lykens. We are so much more powerful then your kind, all your kind does is bite, while we, the Lykens, gnaw. If you have ever seen one transform into our other half, you see it is a sweet process; our bodies become something beyond control, something that God has never made. But the Devil himself, we are his followers, we do what he says, that is why we are so powerful," his voice was rising, and he looked out the only window to see a full moon rising.

Amelia quickly started to think of a plan to escape incase he became a wild beast and bit her, turning her into something she couldn't stand to be. She looked around the room for any things that could injury him, when his voice woke her from her plans.

"Amelia, I won't hurt you, what I turn into is a wonderful creature, not a monster, " the look on his face made Amelia's stomach lurch.

"Farleme, you are a beast no matter what you turn into. You can't make me come to stand beside you with your filthily Lykens, no matter if you trap me in a room when a full moon is rising and you can't stop yourself from transforming. I will kill you," Amelia smiled brightly and started to walk to the door.

Farleme's eyes blinked, and turned to jet-black, his nails grew into claws, his back humped, and his hair started to grow everywhere. His nose was turning into snout as his knees buckled and his toenails grew into paws, his skin was peeling, his pelt was replacing it, and his howl echoed through the room. Amelia's heart leaped into her throat as she turned to see the once beautiful man of the universe turn into her nightmare.

The only thought on her mind was to get out before he hurt her, turning her into the beast her family fought for thousand of years. She couldn't help it, she had to fight, no matter if she got hurt.

Now Amelia's eyes turned from an icy blue to a fire-engine red, her skin was started to go pale, to this grayish color, her nails grew another couple of inches to razor sharp blades, her teeth were bared and grew to fangs, her back popped and out spread wings, beautiful hideous wings. The ends were pointed to a dagger, and the veins were throbbing for blood.

All of a sudden a great flash of lightening lighted the room around them; both of them were down into their hunting positions, their teeth bared, and their claws gnawing the carpet. A bolt of thunder shot the house, and both of the creatures roared and ran into another.

Amelia jumped up and spun, her wings encircling her, protecting her. Farleme's claws scratched and scathed them; Amelia unfolded her wings, sending a burst of wind, the wind sending Farleme into a corner. For a few seconds Farleme was unconscious, until his eyes flew open, even darker then the first time.

Blood was knotted in his fur, but he didn't seem to notice the open wounds on his shoulders from hitting the wall earlier. Amelia ran at him with her right arm forward, her claws stretched out, Farleme lunged and his hand tightened around Amelia's throat.

Amelia was one of the few vampires who needed to breathe, she struggled to get his hand off her, but his grip kept tightening with every struggle Amelia took. Finally he flung her against the opposite wall. Amelia wings folded into her self, and she felt the cold clammy feeling of losing, her eyes dropped, and she could feel Farleme standing over her, transforming back into a human.

"Now, Amelia. Would you like to join me in this quest?" Farleme's voice wasn't even exhausted.

"Do I have a choice?" Amelia replied.

Amelia was placed not with the rest of the lock-ups, but in a nice quiet room where her windpipe, which was crushed, could heal properly. Thanks, to Farleme, she didn't have to deal with the other Lykens until she felt she could handle their stares.

This wasn't something she wanted to do, but to save her own neck. Her own neck, Amelia thought. I am so selfish, her words echoed through her mind, and down to her toes. Farleme was going to blackmail her as much as possible to get her to join. As much from the power knowing, she had no idea what else was in store for her. All she knew of was that some time from now, her throat was going to be bitten into and half her mind was going to be a place, not only for her native skin, but for some other beast.

The walls in this room were a light peach, which made Amelia's eyes tingle, Amelia wasn’t used to so much light, but since the other Lykens weren't nightwalkers, they could stand to be out in the sun, which in a while, so could she. The bed she was lying in was a canopy, white-pinkish curtains were tied to the bed poles on all four sides, and the pillows had little hearts on them, the comforter was made of silk, which made Amelia fall into dreams more quickly. On one wall were paintings of the Resinacsse, girls with furls dressings and fanning themselves, other things like a big wooden chest was lying under one painting, a grandfather clock was ticking in one corner, and a dresser with silver handles was standing in front of the bed, the floor was hardwood.

Amelia's eyes were fluttering when the first bit of sunshine was inching its way into the room, Amelia grabbed the blanket and flung it over both shoulders, getting out of bed she went to open the wooden chest, it opened easily, looking inside she found only a few pieces of old papers littering the bottom, she snatched them up and threw them over her shoulder. Stepping in the chest she snuggled inside her blanket and closed the lid. Nothing but darkness filled her pupils, and she liked it that way, her breath was still, so she could hear if any of the Lykens walked in, and after about a few minutes of silence, her thoughts filled her mind once more.

Pictures of her family filed into her brain, making her eyes glisten, her father's voice echoing into her ears. Everything was so wonderful, until she was stupid enough to go off into the woods and find a Lyken feeding on one of the villagers; of course she always carried her knives on her. The Lyken took no surprise in when he saw her, but instead howled and started to run. Without thinking she sprinted after the monster, cornering him, and tried to kill it. Without success she was brought here. It was nothing more than a trap.

Amelia spent the whole day sleeping, just like usual, at midnight Amelia's eyes shot open. Seeing nothing but darkness again. The atmosphere was thick with the smell of Lykens urine, and Amelia pushed open the lid, the lib slamming into the wall making an extremely loud BANG. She got up, stretching her muscles, and yawned, still tired. She stepped out of the chest and looked around; the room was still the same, except dark.

Amelia was a vampire, she had abilities no one else had. She had eyes like a cats, and her hearing was sharper then a dog's, her swift moves were like a snake's, she was sneaky. Like most of the human myths, Amelia was a night walker; she couldn't stand to be in the sun.

It's not finished either.

Guest chriz

When its summer

it will rain again

it will never change

When its summer

We are broken

So fragile

Please be carefull

So fragile

Please take care

So fragile

My heart is broken

When its summer

I will remember

When its summer

We all will remember

It will always rain

It will never change

So fragile

Please be carefull

So fragile

Please take care

So fragile

My heart is broken

I dont think its that good but well here it has been a rainy summer so far and its over between me and my girl so thats explains a lot i think i feel a bit weird posting this but it also feels ok

Outcast

Should have been a blast

Should have been the best days

But the lies smothered it all

I didn't find any happiness or hope

All I found was pure misery...

So much for what the other people said

So much for what my expectations thought

In the end, they all made me an outcast...

I prayed for it all to end in anyway

I hoped that it would stop some day

But I went unanswered for years

I had to pull myself up straight

Try to get on with my business...

*Chorus*

No-one knew and no-one cared

Too busy were they with their

Own selfish worries and desires

I was left by myself, I was left, as an outcast!

*insert squealing guitar solo*

And now those days are behind me

I still wish that I wasn't treated so

That I wasn't considered an outcast....

/emo-esque song, about the times when I felt like the whole world was against me.

Why Aren't We?

Love means charity but we're not exchanging that are we?

Does this mean we have grown old to each other?

We need to start over; where there was nothing to fuss about,

But we're stuggling and falling.

I remember the time when we used to laugh together, and I felt so comfortable around you.

Now you make me want to cry just because of the sight of your face and I can't stand it.

Listen to me! This is just a waste of time if we're not trying to make things back to they were! Now there's only two questions I have to ask you......

Do you want to be here with me and contemplate the things we're lacking, or do you want to end it right here..... right now?........

Cold air. Spring had come, but not spring weather, so when Francisco pulled open the door he was met with cold air. He had a jacket, at least, and it wasn’t raining, but the night still bit at his hands and face as he stepped out into it. He didn’t have to go anywhere, didn’t have anywhere to go, but he couldn’t stay inside. Not in his room where his roommates would patronize him, not in the lounge where his floor mates were constantly yammering. It was strange, though when Francisco really thought about it, it made perfect sense; many of his floor mates had only met each other this school year, and while he’d be hard-pressed to remember more than a handful of their names, they all chatted like they were old friends. From this it was clear how out of place he really was.

Walking out of the dorm building and towards the deserted campus, Francisco supposed that he could fit in if he tried to, if he really wanted to. The thing was, he admitted as he shivered, that he really didn’t want to. He didn’t see a reason to give into social norms, to fake smiles, to force conversation, to frequent parties, to fuck women, just so that people would like him. What did it matter if they liked him? He might be a little more comfortable in the short run, but as they came and went he’d have to conform to and impress each new set of people, and he’s be stuck in a life of imitation and confusion. On top of that, he’d still never be happy, because no matter how much people liked him, if he lived like them he’d hate himself.

Having managed to find a bench that wasn’t covered in dew and bird shit, Francisco took a seat. Leaning his head back he could see the black silhouette of leaves and branches against the only slightly lighter background of deep purple night sky. College life, then, was like the foliage, dark and ugly, and obscuring his view, but if he could keep sight of his goals through the spaces, he’d make it someday. He’d find his way to that place he belonged: a huge office with his name on the door, way up in a building so high that he could look out his window and see the whole world at once.

Francisco wasn’t one for fantasy, but sometimes he needed an extra push and right now was one of those times. Closing his eyes he imagined himself, older, well-dressed, with a better haircut, standing in an office furnished with that beautiful mahogany desk and shelf set he had seen at the office supply store, and that gorgeous big, black, leather chair. He was facing the window, which went from floor to ceiling, and looking out he could see himself sitting in the dark in his faded jacket and weathered hat. After all, if he could see the whole world all at once, why shouldn’t that include the world of his past which was really his present?

“I remember being down there,” his older self said in the kind of smooth voice you’d expect from an attorney despite his informal choice of words. “It sucked. Ass, balls, cock, whatever you want to say it sucked, it sucked. But when you get up here, you never have to go back down, and it’s so worth it. So worth it.”

So worth it.

There on the bench, Francisco felt that he could open his eyes and see right into the intelligent and confident eyes of the man he wanted to be, the man he was trying to become, but when he did open them he saw only black leaves and purple sky. He had known that was all he would find, but that didn’t stop him from feeling as though an icy fist had taken hold of his heart and given it a crushing squeeze. He remembered then why he hated fantasy; it was so painful to admit that it wasn’t real.

He couldn’t stay there—in the dark with the leaves and the cold and the wind slicing at his exposed skin. He needed to get back to the dorm, back to his room where he could sleep and not think, and with any luck not dream. More than that he needed to get out of here, out of the world of extended adolescence, unto adulthood, independence, self-respect, but he could only do one thing at a time, and right now the thing to do was get in out of the cold. Adjusting his hat, Francisco got up off the bench and started on his way back to Maple Residence Hall. Maybe tomorrow wouldn’t be so bad, but he doubted it.

V1

A night we swore our love was alive,

No tears shed to make us cry,

It all came down to this,

Memories we laughed and loved will be missed.

Pre-verse

Say goodbye to the past,

Say hello for a new beginning,

I'm not stopping cuz baby I'm leaving...

Chorus

We were two hearts that used to beat as one,

Its been so long since we've been that strong,

Tell me I've done the right thing,

Because I'll never be with you ever again..

V2

I've burned everything in my mind,

From photographs to the fact you were one of a kind,

Eversince I've stopped loving you,

I've said to myself your love was never true...

Pre-chorus

Say goodbye past,

Say hello to a new beginning,

I'm not stopping now that I am leaving..

Chorus

Bridge

Now take some time,

To realize somethings,

Such as wasting my own time

Now that I'm breathing,

I've come to say,

Thank you for the love...

But that was when...

Chorus..

Pre-chorus

Final Call

Called his Mom, said “See you soon.”

On September 10th, a stormy afternoon,

Traveled for miles during the night,

Running late, but caught his flight.

Called her Husband, said “See you in a while.”

She was going to tell him she was carrying his child,

She fixed her make-up, and combed her hair,

This was important – first time in the air.

Called his Girlfriend, said “Pick you up at eight.”

Had taken the earlier flight, didn’t want to be late.

Felt through his pocket and found the ring,

A whole new life for them waiting to begin.

Called her Son, cried “Now I have to go,

Everyone is letting their loved ones know.”

The Son replied “I love You, Goodbye.”

Took a deep breath, and stared at the sky.

Okay. This is my first ever completed song. And I think it is rather good and so do my closest friends. But I want honest opinions.

No Name Yet Song

FIRST

what happened to us?

we fell apart.

you didn't call.

you broke my heart.

i thought we were headed

down a path we both wanted to take.

i did not realize you

would put our love at stake.

CHORUS

why did it not work?

where did it go wrong?

i'm trying to not cry.

i'm trying to be strong.

you stole my heart

and ripped it in apart.

apart like we are.

SECOND

our love is like a bridge

collapsing under the weight

of all the things that we said

and all the things we hate

CHORUS

BRIDGE

you said you'd rather be friends.

you said it all had to end.

you bruised my feelings.

and i don't know what i did.

CHORUS

Thank you for reading.

ok well here is like a quick song i wrote last night. nuthin really just i thought i was pretty good considerin how fast i wrote it.

"would some on me tell me how your so miniscule

but culd mean so much to me

but i got to start forcing lies through my head

i cant let my self go back to being so niave

[pre verse]

would some one tell me how this wouldve worked out

wuold some one tell me when we already knew the end

would osme one tell me how this ever began

[chrous]

i let my self be decived by your lies

i let you burrow in to deep into me

i alwyas thought theyd be truth

wen u decived me

[verse]

could some one tell me how i get so scared

for something that was never even there

i'll let all the roses die and fall

so there is nothing left of memories

[pre verse]

could some one tell me how this wouldve ever worked

could some one tell me wuold i just be a feeling

could some one tell me how we had a begining

[chrous]

i let my self be decived by your lies

i let you burrow in to deep into me

i alwyas thought theyd be truth

wen u decived me

[bridge]

the truth will come clean

i'll fight one last battle

just to show every one you

[chrous]

i wont let my self be decived by your lies!

i wont let my feelings burrow in to deep

i never thought theyd be truth

wen u decived me"

ok well. yea. uh comments? suggestions? plz.

Only Human

You told me you wanted a hero

Someone to rely upon and trust

But recently I've felt like you aren't being fair

That you aren't giving me a chance...

*chorus*

You know I'm only human

I've told you a million times

So tell me why don't you

Give me a fucking chance?

*chorus*

Sometimes I feel that I've let us down

That I'm not up to the job description

We shout and we bawl and we fight

And in the end, we're all left feeling shit...

*chorus*

Well listen to me just this once

I wanted to be your hero

I wanted to do everything for you

But you expected too much from me

And now you can watch me walking away

After all honey, I'm only human!

*one last chorus to finish on*

Any thoughts, etc.? Bear in mind it came off of the top of my head. :P