new single is...

heyyo289

idk why ppl dont like fences, it used to be one of my favorite songs on riot! till i overplayed it for myself. but i still love it.

and i'm just taking a guess here, but if you look at the riot! booklet thing, it only has the lyrics to a few of the songs. and i realized that misery business and i think hallelujah are on it, and so is crushcrushcrush, so maybe those songs are gonna be there singles?

Crushcrushcrush? Oh christ no. Now not only will all you American kids get little girls running around singing Misery Business, now you'll get them whining "ROCK AND ROLL BABY!" lmfao.

What an odd choice.

Lol, thats one of the things i think im gonna dread, because crushcrushcrush is much more catchy than Misery Business, so people might like it more, and I love the words in that song, so I don't want anyone to slaughter it.

I like Crush but I didnt want them to release that. I wanted Thats What You Get cause its a bit different. Im glad the didnt choose Fences though cause thats my least fave and they would just constantly be compared to P!ATD. I agree with the little teenies copying the "Rock and Roll baby" though grrr that will be annoying. The video should be good though, providing its different without RIOT! all over it.

I like fences over crushcrushcrush as well, the first time I listened to Riot it was the first paramore song I actually disliked =\

ahah me too!

i dont get why people hate fences so much.

its actually one of my fave songs on the album.

but crushcrushcrush is good to make a music video out of. =P