KROQ Interview and Misery Business & Pressure Acoustic [14th September 07]

nemesis90

kevin and bean are pretty funny.. but wow, KROQ is definitely one of the top3 biggest radio stations in the US for sure, so this is obviously; a pretty big deal.

major props to hayley as well for steppin up at 8 in the morning... most of us dont even open our mouths til lunchtime and to sing after undoubtedly waking up prolly no more than an hour earlier is a big deal.

kevin and bean are pretty funny.. but wow, KROQ is definitely one of the top3 biggest radio stations in the US for sure, so this is obviously; a pretty big deal.

major props to hayley as well for steppin up at 8 in the morning... most of us dont even open our mouths til lunchtime and to sing after undoubtedly waking up prolly no more than an hour earlier is a big deal.

she said she went to sleep REALLY REAAAALLLY early haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwnhA7LWhCo

She laughs at Zac.... Josh's face looking at her is priceless though, because he doesnt know whas going on.

aww i kinda got teary(sp?) eyed watching pressure, seeing how far they have come. and seeing them laugh and having a good time reminds me of when i met them and how halrious they all are. im glad they are having the time of their life. i love them so much and i think no matter how big they become they will all hold a special place in my heart..haha (wow im rearted i know)

and btw that was amazing. thanks for posting!!! =] ooh and one more thing. it was great seeing them all perform together acoustic because most of the time its just hayley and josh...i wish they would have taped more of zac though. =/