Metro Station

SuperJess

• 5 weeks later...
Watching trace Cyrus is like a nightmare.

He's so scary!

totally! i saw them in SLC a couple days ago, and it was horrendous. i'll be honest, i liked their CD when it first came out. it was a guilty pleasure. but seeing them the other night made me realize how much of a fucking joke this band is. Trace is such a cocky bitch, and has a creepy whisper voice, only talks about sex while singing to 12 year olds, takes off his shirt like he is a sex god...the list goes on and on. and at the very end of their set, he walks up to the front of the stage, and wipes his sweat all over a couple towels like he is God or something, and then throws them into the audience... people actually tried to grab for them. what is wrong with them?! they are such a fake band. honestly. people don't know real talent anymore...

I KNOW! he took his shirt off and then he started like tugging at his pants like he was gonna take them off or something and I was like no, don't act all sexual to underaged girls! That's disgusting.

He creeps me outttt.

His pants are way too tight. Hahaha

Theyre all douche bags.

for sure. douche bags, to say the least.

i totally won't support anything of theirs anymore.

its like a weird disney joke.

(especially since two of the members have siblings on Hannah Montana...hahaha)

totally! i saw them in SLC a couple days ago, and it was horrendous. i'll be honest, i liked their CD when it first came out. it was a guilty pleasure. but seeing them the other night made me realize how much of a fucking joke this band is. Trace is such a cocky bitch, and has a creepy whisper voice, only talks about sex while singing to 12 year olds, takes off his shirt like he is a sex god...the list goes on and on. and at the very end of their set, he walks up to the front of the stage, and wipes his sweat all over a couple towels like he is God or something, and then throws them into the audience... people actually tried to grab for them. what is wrong with them?! they are such a fake band. honestly. people don't know real talent anymore...

it took this long to figure that out? LOL!

there songs are really catchy but crap.

Guest JadeIsRad

I had to see them once and me, my friend and her friend were just standing there not saying anything and out of nowhere her friend goes "...the lead singer looks like a huge dick."

:rotfl: It was amusing at the time

Watching trace Cyrus is like a nightmare.

He's so scary!

when i saw MS trace was putting on this weird high pitched 'im from tennasee' accent the whole time. i dont know what he was trying to do except when he said 'heeelllo christchurrrrrrch' i practicly had a heartattack lol

I KNOW! he took his shirt off and then he started like tugging at his pants like he was gonna take them off or something and I was like no, don't act all sexual to underaged girls! That's disgusting.

He creeps me outttt.

His pants are way too tight. Hahaha

Theyre all douche bags.

he also does the whole drink the water and spit it on the crowd thing. germs lol.

i saw metro for the first time opening for motion city soundtrack and sadly i was trapped in their curse. i saw them a few time as a small band, hey they were fun. id say by april 08, they were gone. in december of 07 i talked to trace about piercings for quite awhile actually. by april he wouldnt even say hey and like a month before he definitly remembered me. i am not one of those people who is all 'omgzz they have to remember me' but at least be nice. so i still went to their shows when they came around (except the day that they played the same night as iron maiden, maiden won) and their performance was just as bad as their attitudes. then my friend realized, it was all a track. he is a musician so he knew what he was seeing. so i gave up onthem completely. i didnt bother to see them any longer. well last weekend at bamboozle left orwhenever it was, my mom bought me a vip pass so there were all these signings and m&g's and i was sitting at a table in there and metro was coming so i was like 'i have to see this' so i stayed and was like ill go up to trace. i go up to him and hegoes 'what do you want? a picture?!'. fuck them. theyre so bad and fake and idk what i was thinking for a few months of 07-08. that was a bad 3 months of my life hahaha.

their performance was just as bad as their attitudes. then my friend realized, it was all a track. he is a musician so he knew what he was seeing. so i gave up onthem completely.

It took that long? I had that sussed in about 5 seconds when the snare drum sounded like a handclap.

I rant about this band too much.

Hahahahaha at the meet and greet 2 weeks ago, All Time Lows m&g was mixed with their fan club, and we got to meet MS first.

Almost everyone from ATL's fan club wanted absolutley nothing to do with them.

My mom was teasing me the whole time, and said I had to get a hug from Trace.

So when he came up to me and I asked, he held me super tight for a good 20 seconds, then whispers in my ear "Thank you soooooooooo much. We appreciate it".

That was some scary shit.