Paramore: A Household Name?

megazord

So today at college in my Media lesson, there was a poster on the wall some other students had made about if they could ask anyone anything, who would it be and what would they ask. So, as I was bored I scanned the list...there were the usual legends; John Lennon, Ghandi, God....JOSH FARRO?!?! I was in shock.. I think the question was "What's your favourite song to play on guitar?". I was just kinda shocked because all of the other people were major people in history :P

Has anyone else noticed Paramore appearing more in day to day life?

infact last year in college i was looking at the art on the wall.. peoples paintings and stuff. there were paintings of like marilyn monroe and shit like that and someone had totally painted hayley. i was like :o

i remember a took a picture of it on my phone and stuff to show people on here but i completely forgot about it.

infact last year in college i was looking at the art on the wall.. peoples paintings and stuff. there were paintings of like marilyn monroe and shit like that and someone had totally painted hayley. i was like :o

i remember a took a picture of it on my phone and stuff to show people on here but i completely forgot about it.

oooh show us! :D

last year i saw 1 person other than my friend and I wearing a paramore shirt.. this year i see a lot more people wearing paramore shirts. infact, i saw one today. i see a paramore shirt probably 2-3 times a week. (out of 5 days)

it makes me smile :D

wow! thats a great feeling ! isnt it ? :D

At school I'll wear my RIOT! shirt to school[[or any other Paramore shirt for that matter]] and random people I've never even talked to have just come up and said, "OMG! That's Paramore." or "Dude, nice shirt, I totally love Hayley in Emergancy and Misery Business." or, "I love that RIOT! shirt, that CD is pretty good."

Me and my friends have dubbed our school the Parawhore of McKinney because it seems like everyone is catching the fever and listening to some form of Paramore wether it be just Misery Business or Franklin.