1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I always think that those who find gay people offensive or whatever, are actually insecure with themselves and are being protective of their own sexuality. That's just what i gathered from being at school.

Also, in my school, it was mostly guys that had problems with gay people. There's not a single girl I know who has a problem with it. Strange

i dont know about lavina, but i already told my parents. i told my dad first casue i didn't want to dissapoint my mom whos excited for me getting married to the right guy and having kids. at first he didn't believe me and just blew it off. it was during final exams and when i told him he got this look of i-dont-believe-you/wtf/shocked all at once. then all he said was "we're not gonna talk about this now, you have more stuff to be worrying about, like your finals. but truth is i was worrying about telling them for over a month. my dad told my mom but neither of them said anything, then like a month later my mom set me down and talked to me while my dad was at work, saying things like "so you wont even giive guys a try?" or "your to young to know that" [to which i say, if your too young to know if your g.ay than your too young to know your straight] then after a 2 hour talk with her i had another 2 hour talk with the two of them when my dad got home. we talked alot about it and then they said that i cant tell my family or i'm in alot of trouble.

my aunt's [by marriage] brother is g.ay, and all of my dads side of the family is fine with it, so i know they'd be fine with me too. but its my moms side i'm worried about. idk about my gpop, i dont think he'd be ok with it at all. and my gmom is hard to tell. i dont think she'd be fine with it, but she loves me. it could just make things really weird.

omg sorry for the looooonnnnggggg paragraphs. no one has to read any of that.

sorry im so freakin late...but my mom and my close family knows bout it...just certain people i dont want to tell like my grandmother who are old and wouldnt understand...cause their so stuck in their ways....of how society was or should be......do ya feel me....

I always think that those who find gay people offensive or whatever, are actually insecure with themselves and are being protective of their own sexuality. That's just what i gathered from being at school.

Also, in my school, it was mostly guys that had problems with gay people. There's not a single girl I know who has a problem with it. Strange

Yeah, I've noticed that too. It's like, some of the guys that go to my school could care less if a girl was lesbian but when someone mentions a gay guy it's all--"OMG, ew, that is so sick."

'Course, me and my friends to ignore it but, I think why guys make such a big deal about it is that they feel like they have to be the one in control and when a guy annouce that they like another guy they feel like really insecure about it because for as long as this world as been in exsistince people have frowned on the same gender being with one another. So by a guy saying he's gay everyone else automatically assumes that they're going to be dragged down that parh as well.

Wow, that was a lot.

Yeah, I know, especially since I think I might like a friend of mine. Actually, she's one of my best friends but...I don't know. I don't want to say something to her and then not mean it. Like, she wouldn't care if I was bi or not but I think the friendship that we've built would be totally destroyed.

yeah! Someone else feels my pain!

Ugh, I get so frustrated over it. It's like--she's had two "failed" relationships with guys in the past two years and I've always been there to comfort her but--part of me wishes that I could just take all of the nasty boys in her life and me being the one that would always be there for her and not do her any wrong, not some guy she's only known for a couple weeks.

And I'm honored to be your PFGF--what exactually does that imply though since I've never had one before. [[i'm such a little n00b:roll:]]