NEW LJ 10-8-07

jtrosper

26 hours of flight time got us to NYC all the way from Melbourne, Australia.

we are so worn out, haha. it's not funny but it is. i think i just think everything is funny right now?

the best part... i am about 75% sure i have strep throat again! this would be the second time in less than a year. anyone remember the first tour of the year? well, anyways... we just got to NYC and now that we're all in our hotel rooms the "Rock Doc" is comin to see me. he's gonna tell me if it's really strep throat that i've got and hopefully, i can get a shot (in my arm...) so that i don't wake up feelin like i did today. you guys ever notice that one of us - usually me, i know - always gets sick before something big is about to happen? oh well, i got faith everything will be alright. if not, i mean, who really cares we still get to be on Conan! okay, i do actually care but whatever. the important thing is that one of our band's lifetime dreams is about to become reality.

[edit]: the doctor just left... he said he doubts it's strep but it is some type of virus and there's just a little inflamation. thank you Mr. Rock Doc. luckily, we don't have to be anywhere til 1:30pm so all of us are gonna be sleeping in. that should do it. if you don't mind, though, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. tomorrow is a big day for us. as is, tuesday. we're gonna be taping a performance at TRL! two songs... "Miz Biz" and "For A Pessimist..." so, be prepared for that, we're gonna have a great time playing there. right after that, we're headin over to Fuse to see our good friend, Steven! haven't seen that dude in ages. it's about time we caught up with him.

alright, i really should head to bed. what am i doing right now? ha. i just realized we have yet to update you all on the japan/aussie tour. we'll get to that soon. until then, we love ya'll. see ya from your tv screen tomorrow night!

love,

paramore

I think they've got two weeks off once they do TRL on Tuesday, and if that is indeed the case, they should all just sleep for at least one of those weeks. They need it, and they deserve a nice rest after all this touring.

... And now I am off because... CONAN'S ON!! :D