PF Merch T-shirt Designs

Hey guys!

A while ago I asked people to fill out a questionnaire to help me design some merchandise for Paramorefans.com, thanks to everyone who did that again.

Ive now completed all of the research for this school project which is in my folder and Ive started to do some initail ideas for T-shirt designs and a logo for PF.

Most of you requested for me to incorporate Paramore song lyrics into the designs which I have done, so hopefully most of you will be pleased *fingers crossed*

So far I have 3 designs for the front and 3 logos BUT I am a bit stuck now and need some help, I need to design 3 more. It would be great if any of you could think of song lyrics that can be easily made into an image (check the designs I have already done if you dont understand). I would also like to hear what you think of the designs so far, any improvements you think should be done, or if you think they are just awful lol (hopefully not).

The t-shirts will be blue like the superman t-shirts blue, which was the majority vote in the questionnaires, I think this will be a nice change to the usual black band Tees. I would also like to use lime green, white and black, possibly in the logo as I think these would look really nice and reflects the 'Blue Star' style on the boards. Im not sure of colour wise on the designs yet but we will see. I will also use a proper font instead of my handwriting in the designs.

When I have completed all 6 designs I will upload them into a poll and you guys can choose the one you like the best :) I will then develop it into a final design and make a prototype!!!!! Hope that all makes sense.

(T-shirt designs for front)

Ifonlytimeflewlikeadove-1.jpg

Wewanttheairwavesbackcopy.jpg

whenitrainsonthissideoftown.jpg

(Logo designs)

blockfontcopy.jpg

curvyfontcopy.jpg

scribblefontcopy.jpg

Ooo, nice work!

I like the exploding clock design best, and the big chunky font for the logo. :)

I'm not sure if you could do anything with it, but I've always thought that the 'I've noticed you're eyes are always glued to me' line from Crushcrushcrush could be made into something cool, but that might not work, haha. :)

Anyways, good work.

Good work!

The first t-shirt desigs made ma laugh hard :)

I can't think of any good lyrics for now, but maybe later

Why did it make you laugh?

Ooo, nice work!

I like the exploding clock design best, and the big chunky font for the logo. :)

I'm not sure if you could do anything with it, but I've always thought that the 'I've noticed you're eyes are always glued to me' line from Crushcrushcrush could be made into something cool, but that might not work, haha. :)

Anyways, good work.

Ooo I like that idea :D I think that could work actually, I will have to do some doodling in a bit and show you, Thanks :D

ooo those are awesome. I love the when it rains one, and the first logo design the best.

I've always loved the line "They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies" from crushcrushcrush

or "This heart, it beats, beats for only you" from My heart But I don't know how that would be made into a design...

Oh no, it can be any of their songs

Sweet. :D

So ahem, maybe you could design something for 'Please speak softly, or they will hear us,' for Conspiracy? Haha, sorry if I'm being a cruel taskmaster here, but I love that song and it'd be great to see it immortalised on a shirt. :P