TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

I love their music, every song has got something to say, and you can understand what the song's are saying. Their new video, it's like nothing I've ever seen before, that's what I like about them, they show us things in ways we've never thought of, they're just an awesome band.

so i'll be honest. i never listend to them much. i'd see their cd and stuff. and i can't recall what songs i've heard of them. i didn't really look at this thread.

to the piont

i was at some girls xanga. and this song played. AGHHH. i loved it. but i didn't know who it was.

so i listened to the lyrics. and typed them in google.

turns out it was taking back sunday

and i know this was a long time ago. but if possible, could anyone re-upload that mega upload that ash did? thanks. muchly appreciated.

i will buy the aluublm. as soon as i get payed. cuase theres many cd's i wanna get now =)

EDIT: oh wow. i listened to some of their old songs. and they were familliar. so i guess i have listend to them. just never knew it was taking back sunday.

New album... didn't like it much on first listen, but since then it's gone from strength to strength for me. It really is quite fantastic. I love My Blue Heaven and Miami especially.

Better than Where You Want To Be, not as good as Tell All Your Friends.

ahh thanks for that asshhh,

I really wanna see them.

IJUST WANNA BREAK YOU DOWN SO BADLYYYYYYYYYYY.

does anyone agree with me that. The first song on the new cd

'what does it feel like to be a ghost'or somthing

just sounds like their version of aar's dirty little secret. lmao its the first thing i thought of.

• 4 weeks later...

The more I listen to Louder Now, the more I think it's my favorite album of theirs...I listened to all 3 records in a row today and Louder Now just feels like the tightest - they really feel like they've put things completely together as a band now in a way that they hadn't on the 2nd record...and the first 3 songs are just spectacular...

i love taking back sunday! im going to see them 6/23 and im so excited!

did everyone catch the making of 'makedamnsure' on fuse?

the times are on their website but..

6/8 230pm

6/10 930pm

6/11 1pm

6/13 230pm

6/14 930pm

its really funny, watch it! :D

and also on their website watch webisode 11, its good, and also funny! matt sings about no belgium waffles in belgium! lolol

If anyone's interested in the bonus track from the album... it's called Brooklyn... I think it should've been on the album instead of Miami or Error Operator.

linkage: http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09HN8KS06NXV92TWFTVA8SJGU8

do you think you could possibly reupload this??????

i'll try and repay you by sending you the sound of superman cd (if you don't already have it)

• 3 weeks later...

i went to see them tonight? YES I DID.

UGH THEY WERE OH SO GOOD. AMAZING JOB.

i want them to come back again soon!

adam played divine intervention acoustic.. gey-tar + harmonica = love.

haha, and inbetween he stopped like twice and said something and 1 of the things he said was sometihng like "this is crazy, i used to deliver for a deli 5 minutes away!" and then just started singing away again. haha.

yup it was their hometown show <3 :D

• 3 weeks later...
The more I listen to Louder Now, the more I think it's my favorite album of theirs...I listened to all 3 records in a row today and Louder Now just feels like the tightest - they really feel like they've put things completely together as a band now in a way that they hadn't on the 2nd record...and the first 3 songs are just spectacular...

i agree about it being the tightest. i love error operator and my blue heaven. best songs ever.

plus adam lazzara has got to be the best looking person in the world

• 1 month later...

I love this band a little too much.

After waiting two years to see them, I saw them 3 times last week and it was worth the wait.

I went to the instore thing in HMV in London the the 21st then legged it over to the other side of London for the gig at 93 ft east.It's a tiny club.Only 150 tickets went on sale but the venue started to be gay and wanted ID off everyone so alot of people didn't get in.I was right at the front of the que and Eddie was being the sweetie that he is and trying to get the security guy to let people in without Id and just not serve them drink.Eventually everyone got let in.

It was probably the best gig I'll ever go to .They played Louder Now all the way through in order so we heard a couple of tracks live for the first time then they took requests for over an hour.They even played your own disaster for the first time in ages.Adam asked me what I wanted and I asked for sleep but he said they sound checked it that day and it sounded awful so they wouldn't play it.Anyway, it was still totally amazing.

Then I saw then at Reading festival on sunday.Naturally they were incredible again.

Sorry.I really talk too much when I get going.