The Secrets Thread.

holleh

I'm so sick of this. I can't take it anymore. No matter what I say or do, I always seem to make everyone mad at me, especially the people I care most about. I try my hardest to keep everyone happy, but it never works. I just don't deserve friends. :nono:

trying to keep everyone happy is the hardest thing. i tried to. i never works. no matter how hard i tried it feels like they hate me. but in reality they dont. you feel just the way i do. PM me if you want to. cause i feel what you feel.

I don't love anyone. Not my parents, not my best friends, not my sister. There is nobody I love, and I am afraid there never will be. I don't let myself get attached. People die too easily. I don't want to feel that pain, I am afraid of it. I can't handle it. I pray that music doesn't die. I guess that is the one thing I love, and I don't think it is possible that it could die. I am done for. Nobody loves me, and I love nobody.

Who will be my nobody?

WHYY?! WHY WHY WHY!

Is HE posting again?

Damn. I can notttt stand every1s obsession with him. He is not that great.

Girls say "oh you are so hot!" and things like that and it makes me so mad seems like he is treated as if he were the hottest man on earth and he really isn't.

He honestly is a really boring person. He does not talk about ANYTHING at all its extremely annoying.

I bet he wll lie to all these girls and.... just he makes me so mad!

I am going to go insane!

:-x:mad:

okay, so I just recently started posting on these boards after being gone a while. and this was posted like the day I came back I think? and it was posted on the same page I posted.

So if the person who posted this is reading this, and wants to own up to their feelings towards me, I want you to PM me.

If this even is about me.

I think it is just cause some girls on here think I'm attactive, and some don't obviously.

and if this is a guy who posted this, then I think you just feel threatened by me.

and I don't talk about anything because its online.

So sorry if I bore :)

okay, so I just recently started posting on these boards after being gone a while. and this was posted like the day I came back I think? and it was posted on the same page I posted.

So if the person who posted this is reading this, and wants to own up to their feelings towards me, I want you to PM me.

I think it is just cause some girls on here think I'm attactive, and some don't obviously.

and if this is a guy who posted this, then I think you just feel threatened by me.

If it isn't you, you are gonna seem seriously arrogant. Not a good idea.

meh, nice to see you back tho mate

If it isn't you, you are gonna seem seriously arrogant. Not a good idea.

well, I thought of that, but honestly I dont care if people thin I am arrogant. The only reason why I thought it was me is because the secret keeper posted it on the same day I came back, in the same thread, and on the same page.

I mean I dont post pictures on here cause I want to make other people feel ugly, or because I want girls to tell me how good looking I am. I jsut do it because I like seeing what other people on this board look like, and so I thought maybe theyd wanna see what other people on here look like too.

:)

meh, nice to see you back tho mate

its nice to be back :)

well, I thought of that, but honestly I dont care if people thin I am arrogant. The only reason why I thought it was me is because the secret keeper posted it on the same day I came back, in the same thread, and on the same page.

I mean I dont post pictures on here cause I want to make other people feel ugly, or because I want girls to tell me how good looking I am. I jsut do it because I like seeing what other people on this board look like, and so I thought maybe theyd wanna see what other people on here look like too.

:)

its nice to be back :)

You make me feel ugly :(:crybad:

jkz. I'm so sexy.