The Secrets Thread.

holleh

i feel like everyone hates me and talks behind my back:(

Rise above it, just staying and feeling sad about yourself is just f*cking stupid. If people don't know who you really are, they can't tell stuff about you because those are not real.

If someone calls you a f*cking moron, so what, they're the real morons.

LOVE YOURSELF AND DON'T LET ANYONE TO BREAK YOU DOWN!

ok, well i highly doubt anyone will remember the last thing i posted but it was about a girl i liked who was a freshmen and im a senior and i was afraid to tell her etc. This was a long time ago and since then things have been so weird. i eventually did tell her i liked her and she said she only saw me as a friend, i didnt like it but i accepted and we were still friends then a week later after some stuff happened between her and this other guy (nothing major but it bugged me) and she seen it was bugging me and outta nowhere the next day apologizes and says she did like me but was afraid to admit it, i said we should wait and see what happens cause i didnt wanna start something and have it end a week later.

Anyway, we ended going to a party together the following friday and i made a big mistake by kissing another girl right in front of her, idk why i did it and i feel horrible about it. She didnt seem bothered by it and i didnt wanna talk about it in front of people so i left it alone. We eventually did talk about it a few days later and she told me that it didnt change anything but told me she didnt like me anymore and she was talking to the guy i mentioned above now.

the weird thing is she told her sister that the main reason why she didnt like me anymore was because of what i did at the party, it confuses me and i wish she couldve just told me that herself.

this all happened about a month ago and i cant get over it, i still like her just as much as i did and it kills me, idk what to do. any advice?

Only thing you can do is let it go dude

i know, all my friends say the same thing but its already been a month and nothing has changed. i dont know how to let it go. Shes perfect in my eyes and i almost had her you know? I know im sounding stupid and all and maybe even seem a little pathetic but when it comes down to it, the truth is i think im in love and thats just not easy getting over.

i know, all my friends say the same thing but its already been a month and nothing has changed. i dont know how to let it go. Shes perfect in my eyes and i almost had her you know? I know im sounding stupid and all and maybe even seem a little pathetic but when it comes down to it, the truth is i think im in love and thats just not easy getting over.

Its never easy letting go of someone you really care aboout. I have a friend who felt the same way with a girl. Took him 2 years to get over her! Yeah, thats a really long time, but he didnt let it affect him. He still kept his head up day by day. And eventually he knew it was just a waste of time. You might think she's perfect in your eyes but think about how many OTHER oppurtunities you might have with other girls. So yeah, I think the best thing for you to do right now is to let go.

I have a MASSIVE obsession with this girl.

I think she's gorgeous, funny, sexy, intelligent, I just adore her.

Thing is I'm almost positive I'm straight as she's the only girl I like, is it possible to be in love with someone of the same sex yet still be straight? I'm confused.

maybe it's possible!!

sometimes i feel the same, and wonder if i'm bi,

cuz i never really fell in love with a guy

maybe it's possible!!

sometimes i feel the same, and wonder if i'm bi,

cuz i never really fell in love with a guy

Well there is no rush to fall in love, but I understand what you're saying.

Just give it time.

I always think, it doesn't matter if someone is male or female, what matters is that you love them as a person.

Its never easy letting go of someone you really care aboout. I have a friend who felt the same way with a girl. Took him 2 years to get over her! Yeah, thats a really long time, but he didnt let it affect him. He still kept his head up day by day. And eventually he knew it was just a waste of time. You might think she's perfect in your eyes but think about how many OTHER oppurtunities you might have with other girls. So yeah, I think the best thing for you to do right now is to let go.

I try not to let it affect me and most of the time i seem pretty happy, i guess i hide it well and i do know this is a waste of time but that still doesnt take away my feelings.

And yeah there could be other opportunities out there right now but every girl i've met since then i cant help but compare them to her and no one measures up.

I think if i could just get some straight answers from her about everything it would help but im too afraid to bring all this stuff up again.

^lol. theres bad pictures of everyone, innit.

as for the 'could i be bi' gubbins going on in here, id say such thoughts arent anything to worry about. its called growing up. everyone gets that 'what if' thought at some point or other. i wouldnt go fretting about it for at least a couple years anyway.

mmkay, just wanted to say that i'm really fucking sick of a certain member on here posting about paramore in a mean way. i mean, i get that this person has probably grown out of Paramore, and that's fair enough (i'm sure, we'll all be sick of them one day). And yes, I'm aware that this person has probably made great friends on here, and that's why they stay..but seriously, this persons comments annoy the hell out of me, they're unessisary for a paramore FAN SITE. :neutral:

bleeeh, sorry. but i'm fucking pissed off at everything and everyone at the moment.

I'm sick to fucking death of Twilight.

Okay, sure, it's a great book.

Maybe it's a great film, but this is a Paramore site. PARAMORE.

Paramore did 2 songs for the film, that doesn't mean everywhrre IA GOW I haveto look at thetz hideous Robert dude. Srsly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES SECRET KEEPER!

i dont get the huge hype over twilight either.

although i haven't read the book,

and im mega excited for the film,

but i dont see the need to go TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT, AHHHHH!!!!!

i mean, yes, robert is quite a dish,

and i wouldnt say no to kristen either ;D

well, definately wouldn't ;D

but it just gets oldddd.

disagreed (:

i've read the book - so i DO get what the hype is about.

i'm deffo not some1 who is like "TWILIGHT IS MY LIFE!!"

and i dont go posting everywhere about it on the boards

and i dont have the pictures in my sig, icon, etc etc

but i DO understand what those who do that are talking about

the book IS that good

the story IS addictive

the characters ARE amazing

and the film IS as good as the expectations