The Secrets Thread.

holleh

mmkay, just wanted to say that i'm really fucking sick of a certain member on here posting about paramore in a mean way. i mean, i get that this person has probably grown out of Paramore, and that's fair enough (i'm sure, we'll all be sick of them one day). And yes, I'm aware that this person has probably made great friends on here, and that's why they stay..but seriously, this persons comments annoy the hell out of me, they're unessisary for a paramore FAN SITE. :neutral:

bleeeh, sorry. but i'm fucking pissed off at everything and everyone at the moment.

If thats directed at me or other from the "Losr Interest Thread"...

GET OVER IT

I have a MASSIVE obsession with this girl.

I think she's gorgeous, funny, sexy, intelligent, I just adore her.

Thing is I'm almost positive I'm straight as she's the only girl I like, is it possible to be in love with someone of the same sex yet still be straight? I'm confused.

I once felt like that..the girl and I were really close back then and that added to the confusion I was feeling..I mean, we were together almost every time..we were of the same classes..almost inseparable..and then every time she's with somebody else I felt really uncomfortable and jealous..

and then I figured out in the end that it wasn't really romantic love..more of admiration..of fondness..coz we shared a lot in common..it's something really unexplainable..and weird.. :???:

I have a really big crush on "the1" even though I don't even know him except from the boards.

He's such a smartass and I love it :mrgreen:

I might someday get the courage to tell him... But until then, it'll just have to stay anonymous in this thread.

And I'm sorry if I embarassed you.

TELLL HIMMMMM!!

why?

well i just got on new meds and they are making me bloated. Gross i know but i lost 20lbs and then BOOM all of a sudden i feel as though i've gained it all back. Wow i sound like a self-centered bitch :???:

i don't know really, i'm just not feeling too good about myself in general and being bipolar isn't helping me right now either :/

well i just got on new meds and they are making me bloated. Gross i know but i lost 20lbs and then BOOM all of a sudden i feel as though i've gained it all back. Wow i sound like a self-centered bitch :???:

i don't know really, i'm just not feeling too good about myself in general and being bipolar isn't helping me right now either :/

don't worry..it's gonna be ok..:hug:

I have a really big crush on "the1" even though I don't even know him except from the boards.

He's such a smartass and I love it :mrgreen:

I might someday get the courage to tell him... But until then, it'll just have to stay anonymous in this thread.

And I'm sorry if I embarassed you.

I'm flattered!!!!!!:hug: