The Secrets Thread.

holleh

thought i'd try this out...

i'm in love with this guy who i can't be with and no matter how hard i try to move on i just can't...

I know how this goes, this girl I have feelings for is engaged (to some guy no one really likes in the first place)...I finally decided to tell her and couldn't really figure out how she felt about it so now im left with more questions and less answers. These types of situations always feel like they will turn out how you have it all planed in your head then when they don't go exactly that way it feels like shit. So its pretty depressing right now since I feel like we both have these feelings but don't want to really admit it.

I'm going out with a guy who's bee my best friend for 2 years and today i spent the day with a guy i really like from college and we both like each other. I just don't know what to do. We were talking on the phone for an hour tonight and we admitted to each other that we wanted to kiss each other just before i had to get on my bus. I'm supposed to be going over the guy i like's on wednesday, staying over an exes on friday and staying over the guy i like's on saturday. I don't wanna cheat on my bf but i just dunno what to do... HELP!!!

• Like 1

I'm going out with a guy who's bee my best friend for 2 years and today i spent the day with a guy i really like from college and we both like each other. I just don't know what to do. We were talking on the phone for an hour tonight and we admitted to each other that we wanted to kiss each other just before i had to get on my bus. I'm supposed to be going over the guy i like's on wednesday, staying over an exes on friday and staying over the guy i like's on saturday. I don't wanna cheat on my bf but i just dunno what to do... HELP!!!

Whatever you do, don't upset your bf. You'll end up gettin in deeper shit than its worth, and u dont wanna seem like a slag!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have the MAJOR urge to end it now.

End all of it.

Right here, right now.

But i know if i do, alot of people would be like 'why've they done that. Their life's perfect.'

Thing is, hardly any of them know what its like to be me.

I mean, REALLY know what its like to be me.

I just dont know what to do, and i feel that if i did end it, people would judge me too quickly..

=/

I don't know who I can really tell about this.

Guess I can post it here.

I recently went through a break-up.

I was torn up for a while, thinking about this person alot.

But now, I think I'm starting to like someone on this site.

And I know I shouldn't like this person,

And I also know that I have no chance with this particular person,

Because I know that they dont swing that way.

I just don't know what to do about this,

It's really getting irritating.

Best friends or more?

I know everyone says that

and it sounds soo cheesy. but right now thats my question.

theres this guuy, and ive been hanging out with him and talking to him alot. i always feel like i want to be around him and be near him and talk to him and just hang out with him.

but i dont think i like him, as in love.

i love his personallity. and his smile. and his voice.

but im not in LOVE with him...yet..hes all i've been thinking about latley..

hmm. ;/

i dont think ANYONE understood that.

Best friends or more?

I know everyone says that

and it sounds soo cheesy. but right now thats my question.

theres this guuy, and ive been hanging out with him and talking to him alot. i always feel like i want to be around him and be near him and talk to him and just hang out with him.

but i dont think i like him, as in love.

i love his personallity. and his smile. and his voice.

but im not in LOVE with him...yet..hes all i've been thinking about latley..

hmm. ;/

i dont think ANYONE understood that.

i understand completely. believe me.

if you wanna talk, you got my msn.

:):hug:

My parents are waaaay too over protective.

I'm old enough to hang out with my friends by myself instead of a parent always tagging along

I really don't like it when I can't go hang with a friend 99.9% of the time because of some stupid excuse that they make up and the day ends up with me spending my time alone in my room when I can be at the movies or hanging with my friends. People have told me that they don't invite me out anymore because I always say no and because my parent has to come with me. It really hurt when they told me that and it made me feel alone and I'm so sick of being alone and locked up at home!!!!! The loneliness makes me cry most of the time and it sickens me and makes me feel worthless....

ok well im gunna spill right now cuase ive kept this bottle up for too long. and im putting this cuase i sound pathetic and i have havent said a thing to anyone.

anyways.

this guy named josh. ive noticed him the first day of school cause well his name was josh (like i seriously could not stop thinking paramore the first few weeks). we sat next to eachother for a semester. he drives me insane cuase i like to talk and be around him all the time. wen im around him im like his friend.we were pretty decent friends. but wen im not with him i want to be with him. more than just friends. like alot. but idk if he's the type of guy who dates alot. but seeing him with any other girl (just liek walking around or talking) makes me realli jealous. i used pass him like 4 times every day during school. he acts like we're friends. ive gone way out of my comfort zone to make sure i talk or wat ever. usally im rather shy around people i like. him giving me any amount of attention makes me super happy for the whole day. but i dont know if its anything more. or if he see's it as anything more. a few times he acts like he likes me. then sometimes i feel like he really doesnt.

i wanna date him. like alot. it frusterating.

he texted me a few days ago. and i finally asked him to hang out sometime (in a casual way). he said sounds good.. now im currently going crazy if he was serious or not...or wat i should do. or if i should follow up on that or wat.

and im putting this here cuase i have no one to tell.

ok long story^^.. i needed to vent.

well... coming from a guy, the best thing i can think of is to tell him how you feel. I KNOW its not that easy. trust me. Ive been in this situation many times and thats the only thig that reesults in something good. Trust me, guys love to here these things. it makes us feel like we have a purpose or something. And DO NOT worry about rejection. IF that happens tho, do NOT worry about it. It will not be awkward.

Hope that helps,

Tanner.

well... coming from a guy, the best thing i can think of is to tell him how you feel. I KNOW its not that easy. trust me. Ive been in this situation many times and thats the only thig that reesults in something good. Trust me, guys love to here these things. it makes us feel like we have a purpose or something. And DO NOT worry about rejection. IF that happens tho, do NOT worry about it. It will not be awkward.

Hope that helps,

Tanner.

it always helps wen a guy gives advice.cuz thats wat u guys actaully think intead of have a girl friend or something give some.. but wat should i do about the hanging out thing? liek i dont want to be annoying..

im 15 and i find it impossible to tell somr one how i feel.:nono:

well im 13 so its just as hard but anyways, i would just somehow casually bring up the topic (dating in general) as like who's dating lately? or something then suggest the idea of you 2 in a relationship. If he takes you seriously, and says yes, great. But if he just laughs it off, just laugh it off with him. If he laughs, that MAY just mean hes thought about it before or really wants to think about it. Laughing is a way for us to kind of think about it.