The Secrets Thread.

holleh

i need some advice if anyone is willing to give it.

a good friend of mine is dating this girl. we've all been hanging out together quite a lot. I just met her sister at the beginning of the summer and all three of us have been hanging out since. Im really starting to fall for her but idk if she likes me. To make it worse shes 14 and about to be a freshman and 17 about to be a senior. Plus, her dad isn't too fond of me.

idk what to do, im so confused and all i can think is how much she probably doesn't like me or if she did like me would it be a waste of time since im leaving at the end of next summer.

The only way to find out is too go for it ;-)

Age gap doesn't make a difference, i've known worse. If you're that in to her, just go for it, what do you have to lose ? (minus some pride). You won't know until you try,

actually the age thing gives me a bit of an advantage, shes into older guys but i just love talking to her and if i tell her how i feel im afraid she wont wanna talk to me anymore, i know that sounds childish and all but thats how i feel

^

just about to say that.

do it dudeeeee.

fuck her dad!

well, not quite literally. :neutral:

her dad is quite intimidating. he'd probably beat my ass lol.

The only way to find out is too go for it ;-)

i want to but as i stated above im afraid of her reaction. not so much rejection just that she might not wanna be friends after that.

I need a way to tell if she likes me back, are they any signs i could look for?

If she doesn't want to be your friend afterwards why shoot for it? This has bad news written all over it.

Do whatever you think is necessary and deduct everything as you go on, Take precautions and fear the worst, It's better when it comes expected.

i need some advice if anyone is willing to give it.

a good friend of mine is dating this girl. we've all been hanging out together quite a lot. I just met her sister at the beginning of the summer and all three of us have been hanging out since. Im really starting to fall for her but idk if she likes me. To make it worse shes 14 and about to be a freshman and 17 about to be a senior. Plus, her dad isn't too fond of me.

idk what to do, im so confused and all i can think is how much she probably doesn't like me or if she did like me would it be a waste of time since im leaving at the end of next summer.

The only thing is that she's 14, she's still kinda inte the "grow" when 17 old is already an adult. But a relationship of these ages can happen. 3 years is nothing.

I'm 18 and dating a 21-yr-old, it's totally okay.

But if she likes you, you better treat her with respect and be patient. She's 14.

The only thing is that she's 14, she's still kinda inte the "grow" when 17 old is already an adult. But a relationship of these ages can happen. 3 years is nothing.

I'm 18 and dating a 21-yr-old, it's totally okay.

But if she likes you, you better treat her with respect and be patient. She's 14.

believe me, i would. Im very patient when it comes to things like this, she'd probably move faster than i would to be honest.

YEAH.

GO ERICA! :D

dont pressure her.

;D

OH

AND ALSO

you have to make sure that like, shes into your gender.

thats a mistake my friend made.

it was quite funny xD

but yeah, make sure of that first,

then go for it ;D

id never pressure her. As mature as she is for her age shes still young and i get that. And shes had boyfriends before so i know shes into guys :rotfl:

sometimes i think she still has a thing for her ex though and sometimes i want to beat his ass and not its not entirely because im jealous its mainly because shes too good for him. hes already out of highschool too and hes one of those people who likes to get wasted all the time and i think he has done pills before. Id kill myself before i let her fall for someone like that

thats good then, hahaha.

well, i dont see why you dont ask her if she likes you then XD

ask her, if she says yes, if her dad scares you, avoid him, if you have to leave, pretend you broke your leg, or actually break your leg, and then stay inthe hospital there. ;D

ALWAYS WORKS.

lmfao.

thats good then, hahaha.

well, i dont see why you dont ask her if she likes you then XD

ask her, if she says yes, if her dad scares you, avoid him, if you have to leave, pretend you broke your leg, or actually break your leg, and then stay inthe hospital there. ;D

ALWAYS WORKS.

lmfao.

well, im not exactly sure if she likes me, im kinda just really hoping she does. I wanna wait for the right moment to say something and it just feels too soon.

The only reason her dad is a problem is because the only time i ever see her is at her house and hes always there

I'm in love, have been for two years.

Here are the problems:

I think I'm too young to feel this way anyway.

He's 17 years older.

I don't have a chance in hell, he doesn't know I exist (literally).

He lives in another country.

He's married.

I can't get over him and it is driving me insane, I can't get over how perfect he is to me meaning I've had trouble actually being in a real relationship even though I've been asked out a few times.

I don't actually wanna get over him, he saved my life, I just want to be able to move on but it's impossible, I talk about him all the time and everyone says I'm obsessed (I probs am). But no one understands the extent of my love. :s

I'm in love, have been for two years.

Here are the problems:

I think I'm too young to feel this way anyway.

He's 17 years older.

I don't have a chance in hell, he doesn't know I exist (literally).

He lives in another country.

He's married.

I can't get over him and it is driving me insane, I can't get over how perfect he is to me meaning I've had trouble actually being in a real relationship even though I've been asked out a few times.

I don't actually wanna get over him, he saved my life, I just want to be able to move on but it's impossible, I talk about him all the time and everyone says I'm obsessed (I probs am). But no one understands the extent of my love. :s

how much older is he?

does he know you feel like this?