The Secrets Thread.

holleh

That's pretty normal ^ I've heard alot about teenagers growing up when they have sex drives towards the same sex, it happens to mostly everyone, either that or they feel attracted... It's just the hormones of growing up. Shouldn't be anything to worry about, besides, if you're gay in the end, or even bi. There's still nothing to worry about, or ashamed about really :/

I made out with two girls + I'm a lass and really religious >.< Oh, and I got really drunk earlier because my drink got spiked and I only drink one bottle when im out with friends.

So that's my secret, and confession/repent of my sin. 3

my turn.

well. he has a girlfriend. and it's been going on for more than a few months now.

he tells me his girlfriend "wants to be single later on because of the lifestyle" ... so she's not really much of a girlfriend, i mean, how can she say that. i think she's stupid tbh.

on MSN he's still flirty with me. last night he was horny and kept asking me to touch myself.

if he was really happy with her he wouldn't be doing things with me, even if it's just cyber.

i don't know what he wants.

i've loved him for only God knows how long.

what am i supposed to do..when will this be over so i can be with him finally. when will i SEE him...why is it so complicated.

this circle never ends...

okay i am going to revive this.

i think i am striaght. but i dont know. i really want to be striaght. but lately i feel like i like girls. but i have never dated anyone in my life. sad i know. how do i know? i want to be straight. maybe i am bi? i am sooo fucking confused. like i dream about having a boyfriend and holding his hand and being all in love and stuff. but then the next night ill have a dream i am kissing a girl. like i hate this shit. i want to be straight. i think i am?

FUCK. help me.

these dreams dont nessesarily mean you're automatically bi.

it can just mean youre comfortable with your sexuality, or that you're confused right now about who you like (male or female wise)

my friend had it when she was younger.

and she's now 20, and completely straight. :)

So try not to worry about it too much :)

It could mean a variety of things, trust me. :)

Ever need to talk, pm me with secret keeper or your own screenname :)

(suprizingly i am quite a nice person :o)

My best friend started dating this girl a couple months back. I hung out with em a lot and got to know this girl and every time we'd hangout id find something else we have in common. I think im starting to like her and i feel guilty, really guilty.

Me and my best friend were in a similar situation before except we both liked the same girl and the girl ended up liking him so i helped them get together cause they were too nervous to do it themselves and then he ends hating me cause i was always talking to her (we were friends for 8 years though) we eventually reconciled but now its basically the same thing and i know he wont forgive me this time, i dont know what to do.

these dreams dont nessesarily mean you're automatically bi.

it can just mean youre comfortable with your sexuality, or that you're confused right now about who you like (male or female wise)

my friend had it when she was younger.

and she's now 20, and completely straight. :)

So try not to worry about it too much :)

It could mean a variety of things, trust me. :)

Ever need to talk, pm me with secret keeper or your own screenname :)

(suprizingly i am quite a nice person :o)

okay. i still keep having those dreams tho. it really bothers me.

but thank you so much for your advice :D

It just shouldn't be like this, at all

I haven't done anything drastically wrong, I haven't been evil or anything

Why am I being treated like this?

He got one of his friends once to annoy me, cause he was bitching about me to her

Should I do the same, get someone to talk to him, and tell him how I feel?

I don't know, I need help.