What's YOUR Story?

Guest Arya

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3rd December 1992 (today 15 years ago, at least it's today where I live :P) Emma was born. She lived with her mum and dad in a flat in Finland. Nothing really happened as far as I know.

November 1994. Her sister who was born on the 10th November nearly died the same day. When her sister, Sonja, was born, the nurses didn't think that she would make it. So Sonja was 18 minutes without oxygen. Guess what happened then? The nurses realized that, oh wait, maybe she'll make it! Sonja was put in this oxygen thingy, but something had already gone wrong in her brain. That's what happen if you're 18 minutes without oxygen. She became a invalid. Can't walk properly, can't speak properly.

July 1997. Emma was only 4 years old. Her mum died in cancer. Her dad got depressed. Everything was like hell. Emma didn't know it then, she was so young.

At the age of 6, Emma started school. She was a great student. She helped her sister a lot, maybe too much, but what could she do when her dad was so down, and no mother around?

Emma's father found a new "girlfriend" and the family moved. Emma didn't like the new mom and imagined how it would be if her mum wouldn't have died. She never talked much with her parents (dad) and kept things inside. A smiley face on the cover.

2005. Emma's mum's (the one who died) cousin died. Emma was quite close with this mum's cousin, spent a lot of time with her and her daughter who was in the same age as Emma.

Something went wrong. She couldn't take it anymore. She got depressed, never got help, she didn't want to. Was embarrassed. She isn't seeing any therapist etc. nowadays either. but yeah, it went wrong, depression. Cutting. So many times that she would have like to fall into her dad's arms and cry. Tell him about the cutting. But no.

Then. 2006. She found out about Paramore. And these boards and now she's writing her story, which isn't anything compared with many others... She still struggles with cutting and depression. But it's going forward.

Today she turned 15. Everybody are so nice. Why can't she be happy?

The 3rd December 1992 (today 15 years ago, at least it's today where I live :P) Emma was born. She lived with her mum and dad in a flat in Finland. Nothing really happened as far as I know.

November 1994. Her sister who was born on the 10th November nearly died the same day. When her sister, Sonja, was born, the nurses didn't think that she would make it. So Sonja was 18 minutes without oxygen. Guess what happened then? The nurses realized that, oh wait, maybe she'll make it! Sonja was put in this oxygen thingy, but something had already gone wrong in her brain. That's what happen if you're 18 minutes without oxygen. She became a invalid. Can't walk properly, can't speak properly.

July 1997. Emma was only 4 years old. Her mum died in cancer. Her dad got depressed. Everything was like hell. Emma didn't know it then, she was so young.

At the age of 6, Emma started school. She was a great student. She helped her sister a lot, maybe too much, but what could she do when her dad was so down, and no mother around?

Emma's father found a new "girlfriend" and the family moved. Emma didn't like the new mom and imagined how it would be if her mum wouldn't have died. She never talked much with her parents (dad) and kept things inside. A smiley face on the cover.

2005. Emma's mum's (the one who died) cousin died. Emma was quite close with this mum's cousin, spent a lot of time with her and her daughter who was in the same age as Emma.

Something went wrong. She couldn't take it anymore. She got depressed, never got help, she didn't want to. Was embarrassed. She isn't seeing any therapist etc. nowadays either. but yeah, it went wrong, depression. Cutting. So many times that she would have like to fall into her dad's arms and cry. Tell him about the cutting. But no.

Then. 2006. She found out about Paramore. And these boards and now she's writing her story, which isn't anything compared with many others... She still struggles with cutting and depression. But it's going forward.

Today she turned 15. Everybody are so nice. Why can't she be happy?

awww babe :(

happy birthday though! :D

hope you got something nice? :]

Right my story...

Grew up in lil old england, with parents older brother..everything fine until i was 13

My parents split up, right on the start of puberty and my hormones going crazy...not a good time.

A boy i liked messed me around, was only intrested in sex.

um i've had alot of trouble with people at school and suffered my first panic around march, and had about 2 after that one again with the people at school and one was because of my dad.....um november last year I found out i had a baby brother, because of my dad's affair..he's now 1 years old and i've enver seen in my life.

Sumemr hols this year were the worst ones of my life, once again a boy tried to play around with not only my feelings my my best mates feelings, almost ended up with no best mate anymore. Um college started life got alot better, Im more wiser and dont trust men as easily and dont fall for them as easily.

Anyway i prefere woman overall. lol

now im doing good courses and enjoying life at the moment.

So compared to shit past its ok now.

my story hmm. been a jerzy kid all my life. lived in the same house, in the same city etc. my parents are/were both artists so naturally i always used to make shit when i was young (and now i want to be a doctor of sorts :o) when i was 9, my mother had a stroke and was in rehab for a while. they didn't let me see her cause i was too young. she never fully recovered cause she has MS, so now she cant walk, or talk, or pretty much move. so i had to go through the hardest time of my life without a motherly figure. im a senior at the 15th best school in the nation ("McNerd" Academic), not to brag, but they rub it in to us. play varsity soccer and softball. i sprained my ankle this last season so i got screwed out of a soccer scholarship. um, one older sister. dog, bird. and my hair has been ever color of the rainbow over the last year and a half. that is the short short version. details would take to long =]

^well, im just currently playin for McNair. and the team isn't that great. but i played for College Little League, and we were 2nd in the state in 2006. and i played for bayonne big league, and was on their all star team. couldn't go to regionals with them though. u play?

yeah i play on hit-n-run (a travel team) currently, and for my school varsity team. what position you play?

My story....well I had a crap life until I met my fiance (I used to work for a major record company and hated it also I had an eating disorder) but since she came into my life I have started taking chances, joined a band, been having fun and we have had a son together (he's 2) and were making sure we teach him everything and give him a great childhood.