Hayley with Jimmy Eat World - 12.4.07

thebrowncoat

Hayley sang with Jimmy Eat World on "Always Be" last night...so far, this is the only video I've seen online of it (thanks to ryankk for posting this in the LJ community...) Flip ahead in the video to 5:09 and you'll see and hear the whole song :)

Amazing - I wish I could have been there...

Rcm9XPA7FT4

that sounded great! but her mic was a little quiet though...

Yeah - I think it was more audible if you were there...Mary (the contest winner) told me earlier today that she sang a really high harmony part and that it sounded great.

Maybe another vid will turn up where we can hear it better *fingers crossed* :)

I'm so happy for her. She must have been stoked when they asked her to come up and sing with them. :D

Mary posted a short clip of it over on LJ, and you can hear Hayley much better. She sounds great!

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/3394148.html

• 3 weeks later...

I saw them on December 2nd, but it was Ken Vasoli of The Starting Line singing with Paramore on 'For A Pessimist...'

Wow, I just you-tubed the show I went to from two days before this, and there are like 15 videos from a seat like 12 rows behind me. I can see the back of my head 0.o it was weird.