weird!

<3WeAreBroken<3

hm.. somehow it reminds me of the concert of P!ATD whaen Brendon was thrown with a bottle... he fell down and you know. Fortunately, he was able to keep singing.

in this case, I mean the case with Hayley, it's way better because she didn't get hurt ;) I think that someone who threw the shirt on her didn't mean to make sth bad. On the other hand, it was even worse when someone threw the condom on her during the Warped Tour '06. Hayley said in one interview that it was one of the most embarassing things in her life.

anyway, it's quite embarassing, but it's good she didn't make a big deal out of it, it seems like she doesn't care, like komomaan said above ;)

and do you remember when Josh was thrown with something like shirt during a concert in Nashville in 2006 when he played "My Hero" with Hayley? It's kinda disappointing, but I think that some fans may consider it good, you know what I mean.

Even if they will be kept on throwing things on them or not, I think Paramore (not only Hayley) should be prepared for such things because the more famous they become and the bigger crowds they play for, the more different things may happen and the more various things may be thrown at them ;)

And you know, it's not like I think it's good that people hurl things at them, because I also thing it's annoying and sometimes can be dangerous, too. And if I were on stage and got thrown with something, I don't know what would I do and I'm not sure if my reaction would be so smooth and careless as Hayley's ;)

what an essay, hmmm xD

hm.. somehow it reminds me of the concert of P!ATD whaen Brendon was thrown with a bottle... he fell down and you know. Fortunately, he was able to keep singing.

I remember that to, it was at Reading wasn't it? Altough I don't really like Brendon and P!ATD, that was very afwul from whoever throwed it at him

when i went to see paramore in november someone threw their tighty-whities on stage during the performance... they missed hayley so at the end of the song zac picked them up and put them on over his pants... he was pretty hot lol

haha, Zac is always funny :lol: