Favorite show?

beforeyoureyes

^^^aha yeahh! lexana sucked. eww.

im a clark and lana shipper, what about you?

nooo ! clark and chloe yo !

i'm also waiting for the clark and lois ship to sail, like it's supposed to.

anyway, i get obsessed with tv shows far too easily, and then watch every single episode available to internet-dom and beyond, and then move on.

notably, it has been 24, lost, heroes, smallville, one tree hill and most recently buffy.

i'm a nerd.

me too! clana is the best! i was disgusted with the lexana last year, ugh!

lol i knoww, i think any clark and lana fans were disgusted by it as well. glad that phase is over.

i like those too, anything but lex and lana. ahaha

anyway, i get obsessed with tv shows far too easily, and then watch every single episode available to internet

ahh so your a chlark fan huh? well everyone has their opinions. but i've been a clana fan since the beginning. thank gosh your not a lex and lana fan! now that has to be the worst possible ship to post!!! i mean after eveything he did to her how can anyone possibly want them to be together?!!?!?!?!

hahaha well im WAY to obsessed with this show i know like EVERYTING about it. haha if you ever have a question about an episode, im here to help lol.

i love too many shows, here are just some of the tv shows i watch.

Heroes!!!, Little Britain, The Office, Family Guy, Simpsons, Corrie, Eastenders, Bodger and Badger, Scooby Doo, Footballers Wives, Match of The Day, Spongebob Squarepants, Mr Bean, My Parents Are Aliens, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, My Family, Have I Got News For You, Top Gear, Bo Selecta, How I Met Your Mother, Dream Team, Hollyoaks, Extras, Jackass, Dirty Sanchez, The OC, My Name Is Earl, any Gordon Ramsey shows, Match Of The Day 2, Catherine Tate, Harry Hill TV Burp, Man Stroke Woman, Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps, Curb Your Entuhsicism(cant't spell it lol!), The Apprentice, The Real Hustle,

Heroes, Spongebob Squarepants, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Have I Got News For You, Top Gear, Hollyoaks, Extras, The OC, Catherine Tate, Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps,

you knows it !

i find The Real Hustle really pretentious and patronizing to watch, however.

so...south of nowhere. i tried to get a season pass for that show on my tivo [casue the-n is on a new channel now, meaning new season pass] and it didnt show up when i typed in the name. anyone know why?? is it like, off the air or something? cause i thought they were going to have new episodes in february? and thats one of my favorite shows.