Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

So, the other day he was all like "You're obsessed with me, I don't want to talk to you anymore!"

So I was like ok whatever...you know?

And he starts talking to me again, about all these random things. And I know he has a girlfriend, but he doesn't need to rub it in my face.

He's like "oh I want to find a rock love song."

And I'm like "why are you asking me?"

So he goes "cause I want to find one. mmk?"

And I'm like "shut up don't say mmk to me I was just asking why, stop being a dick to me. "

Because, well, earlier, I said "Why do you want to find a rock song? So you can play it to miss princess Stokes?" (that's her last name)

So he goes stfu (which means shut the fuck up)

So I got angry. Really angry.

And he's also like "When she comes back from the states I have the song My Happiness by Powderfinger."

And he goes to me "She's going to England in July/August and to Israel in (insert month here, I forgot)"

So, he went offline, but I was thinking "Why does he have all this shit planned out for her? He's acting like they're going to be together forever"

Which I hope doesn't happen. He doesn't deserve it. He needs one good smack in the face, imo.

Why is he like, playing around with me. Oh I don't want to talk to you. Then he starts up random convos.

Why can't he like, have a bad thing happen to him? I know he's had a bad past few 3 years or so (including with myself....LONG STORY) but come on. When he's happy, he doesn't go about a nice way of showing it. You know, just rubbing it in all the wrong people's faces. Oooh, I hope his friends disapprove of their relationship.

He is an idiot. A total IDIOT.

Once upon a time, i made a comment to my boyfriend about me being a bitch.

Last night, he saw fit to go "u no when u said u were a bitch sometims ? ur bein one now"

So i was being pretty grouchy, but it's fairplay, it was 3 in the morning and i'm sleep deprived and who isn't a bit of a bitch at that time ?

But since when is it okay to call someone a bitch just because they happened to have called themselves one.

If he wanted to fucking call me a bitch, he could have just gone "jorgi, you're being a bitch", not hiding behind my own fucking sentances as some shit poor excuse of a defence. And then he offered me a one-way ticket for a guilt trip with something along the lines of "i can't lose you now because my family's falling apart", which i refused to take, his family has got fuck-all to do with him being a prick.

I realise this sounds one-sided, but evidently i must have done something incredibly wrong for him to do this and i accept responsibility for being the said "bitch". BUT SERIOUSLY.

I don't know what made him think that'd be okay.

I'm so pissed off about this and it's been like, 13 hours.

Valentines day is going to be hilarious amounts of fun.

Once upon a time, i made a comment to my boyfriend about me being a bitch.

Last night, he saw fit to go "u no when u said u were a bitch sometims ? ur bein one now"

So i was being pretty grouchy, but it's fairplay, it was 3 in the morning and i'm sleep deprived and who isn't a bit of a bitch at that time ?

But since when is it okay to call someone a bitch just because they happened to have called themselves one.

If he wanted to fucking call me a bitch, he could have just gone "jorgi, you're being a bitch", not hiding behind my own fucking sentances as some shit poor excuse of a defence. And then he offered me a one-way ticket for a guilt trip with something along the lines of "i can't lose you now because my family's falling apart", which i refused to take, his family has got fuck-all to do with him being a prick.

I realise this sounds one-sided, but evidently i must have done something incredibly wrong for him to do this and i accept responsibility for being the said "bitch". BUT SERIOUSLY.

I don't know what made him think that'd be okay.

I'm so pissed off about this and it's been like, 13 hours.

Valentines day is going to be hilarious amounts of fun.

What a noob.

Im sure valentines day will be good.

you've got another 3 days (not inc. today) to sort it out.

=]

evrythins gon' go peachy. ;D

Anyways my rant

Swearing...I decided Im going to try and stop it now, but its like every 10 words I say I hear myself saying "f*cking" then I swear once more because I did, sometimes even once more because of that. As to why I decided to stop swearing is..well..religion...enough said. Anyways I just cant stop it, and I wonder why my parents never gave me shit...crap for swearing in front of them and the kids, It just hit that I swear a little too much when my 2 year old nephew/son/brother said "ass" after i called someone on the tv a jackass....geez....