Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

OMFG i'm about to burst out of my skin in a minute.

okay, so i'm at crew today. last night, and everyone was crying b/c the seniors are leaving and all that stuff. and i was one of the only ppl not crying, but all the crying made me bring back memories of everything bad in my past, and idk why.

so then afterwards we had to do set strike, meaning we take everything apart. so after that we went to the cast/crew party.

so while at the party, we're all watching this month-long in the making movie of behind the scenes stuff. so my father calls me and he's piissed at me for no fxcking reason and he's bitching at me on the phone and is like "i'm picking you up now, your coming home. you dont deserve to have to be having all this fun you've been having lately." hangs upthe phone, and picks me up. so here i am sitting at my fxcking house all alone while every fxcking person i talk to online is at the party i SHOULD be at.

oh, and did i mention? EMILY WAS AT HOME WITH A FEVER! so she missed ANOTHER show, AND THE CAST/CREW PARTY!!!

and tomorrow i have all these tests to take/make up [from being at teen arts on friday.] i got a pre-calc test to take 1st period, and idk what the fxck i'm doing. i've got a physics test 3rd period, and usually i'd study for it in study hall 2nd period...but its a fxcking lab day so NO STUDY HALL. and since we'll have an extra period he's making the test even longer. i have to make up an SAT test, which is easy as shit but time consuming. i got a history quiz on stuff i read but dont remember and an english quiz on stuff i didnt read yet. so tomorrow, 1,2,3,6,8,9 are all going to be tests/quizzes, so my photo class and lunch period will be studying for the 2nd half of the day. and gym will just be me getting balls thrown at my head, as usual.

not to mention i'm being really bipolar yesterday and today, so my moods have been fxcked up to no end. and right about now i want to do something, bad. and i'm not going to. but my body wants to. if that makes sense. and the stuff i'm ranting about is nothing to special or bad, but when you mix my current mood before it all happened, the stress/freaking out over tomorrows school day, and argument with my father, plus memories of my grandfather, worrying over my friend who i'm not allowed to speak to, and worrying about the future with all the college stuff etc. coming soon in my life, it all adds up. i'm just fxcking sick of it.

rawrrrr

i don't want to go back to school tomorrow.

actually i realllllly don't want to go back to 2nd period which is health/gym (gah the people in that class frustrate the living crap out of me).

i also don't want to take a history quiz i know i'll end up failing.

& i wish my friend would stop lying about if she's transferring schools or not.

:[

Our march break starts tomarow :D monday, according to some ladies with the connections program. So Im pretty happy about that, but it started just when I was so motivated to get back on track and surpass everyone and prove everyone wrong :P I think life is a person that has fun pissing everyone off. Thats what I think.

I dont know...Maybe its bad karma, Oh well... :D

I asked my sister to inform that we aren't coming today's floorbal game, because she has the telephone number in her email. She didn't and now we have to go whistle wednesdays game. One simple duty and can't do it.

for starters, i've been in a terrible mood ever since last night.

i slept horrible last night. so i was awake pretty early, and just layed in bed all mopey and stuff trying to go back to sleep. i look at my clock, it says 5:45. i figured i was going to get up and get a shower and actually do my hair good. then about 2 minutes later my dad comes into my room saying that its 6:45 and was wondering why i wasnt up. turns out i forgot to change my clock. so there goes the good hair.

i get to school. 1st period i had a pre-calc test, that i had no idea what i was doing. so after failing that, i hear my class talking about the physics test that they have today, and the HUGE review they all had on friday while i was at teen arts. so me and this kid john [who was also in teen arts] went to talk to the teacher--

we were like "we heard there was a huge review for this test, can we use the 1st part of the lab period to study than take the 2nd pert of the lab period to take the test?" [today was a double period.] the teacher said no. he also said no to us taking it tomorrow and getting help after school, getting help in lunch and taking it after school, or getting help for the next 10 minutes we had until class started. so we went down to our guidance counceler. she wasnt in school today. so we went to the vice principal...amazing lady, such a sweetheart. anyway, she took us up to the teacher. she told us to go in the class, and then a couple minutes later she called him into the hallway...making him try not to know it was me and john. [he figured it out.] so you see him nodding his head alot, talking w/ a defending face, him get a pissy attitude, then he stormed back into the room. so he did end up reviewing the first period, b/c of me. but now he despises me and john more than he hates everyone else. so idk how thats gonna be.... and i still probably failed.

my plan for 4th and 5th period [photo/lunch] was to use 4th period to study for a history test 8th period, and to use 5th period to study for an english quiz 9th period. well, i studyed for history. i find out in lunch that the history quiz isnt until NEXT monday. and i forgot to study for english.

i go to gym 7th period and realize i forgot my gym clothes, so now i get some more points off my grade. and the teacher wouldnt let me go to my locker to get my english book.

9th period comes along..i get that english quiz on the story i didnt even read. i failed that. and then apparently we had a packet due today, but when i asked the teacher about it on thursday [b/c i wasnt in school friday..] she told me "you have to read the story on page 513, and be ready for a quiz on monday." thats all she said. word for word. so i get a zero on the packet b/c she forgot to tell me to do it. she said in class today "yeah, well even if i did forget to tell you to do it, why do you think i gave you a packet last monday? so it can sit and rot? you still get a zero." that packet also has questions for 2 other stories and 4 poems...do i have to do all them too!?

and not to mention all the stuff i'm thinking about. i'm thinking of my grandfather, i'm worrying about my friend, and i'm scared about the future. and my medicine isnt working right, if at all.

I pretty much HAVE to go to Bamboozle. It's all my favorite bands playing at one concert. Except one problem, it's in southern California. I live at the top. It'd be a 6 hour drive and "my mom just doesn't have the money to send me down there right now" even though I'M paying for the ticket with my own money.

Hahahaha, bullshit. :neutral:

I think I like somebody I barely ever talked to, and never even met. But there was just, something there? Idk. He's seriously EVERYTHING I could ever want in a guy, and I seriously screwed up all hope with him.

He doesn't talk to me anymore unless I start the conversation, and he usually only write back short answers now or doesn't write back at all, when before everything was going great.

Godddd, why am I so STUPID?!

-smacks forehead-

:oops:

I'm sick of people!

I'm sick of being lied to & used.

These girls named Mana, Sarah, & Teia are getting on my nerves.

FIRST: Sarah tries to break up my best friend & her boyfriend by pretty much forcing herself on him.

NEXT: They talk crap about all of my friends, in front of me.

THIRD: They go to my best friend & sit there saying things like "Megan is weird. We should only be friends with her to go to concerts. She's really funny-looking too."

ughh

:/

Fuck 'em Megan. I'm sure you're not funny looking either. :P

I'm ranting cause my family thinks it's OK to make things awkward for me when I'm on dessert duties after tea earlier, and I know if I did the exact same with someone else I'd get it in the neck. :/