Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

my sister and i both have a computer, but there both at the same desk. so i come upstairs to go on. and she has her textbook open doing hw, and the entire left side of thebook is on my keyboard. so i tellh er to move it. she bitches at me. we start arguing over everything, then start pounding the desk and getting into a huge screaming match. so my father calls us down.

we get down there and he's screaming at the top of his lungs at the both of us. so i scream louder than i've screamed at him before. so the 2 of us are going at it. then my mom steps into the yelling. then my sister finds a way to excuse herself from the argument. so the 3 of us are going back and forth for a good 5 minutes. i'd start to say something, my father would immediately cut me off by screaming at me. so i storm off into my room.

i wanted to cut, but i didnt want to. so i just went and kicked everything in sight. i grabbed my ipod and cell and stormed out of my room. i walked down the hall, screamed "i'm going on a walk!! i'll be back whenever!!" and my father made sure i didnt go. more screaming. he got up to hit me but he restrained himself. i went into my room again, did some more kicking, picked up scissors, and restrained myself again.

then about 20 minutes later my mom decides to get on my good side and take me to 7-11 for a slushee. well i'm still piissed as shit at the both of them, but mainly my father. at least i got a slushee.

and she's mad at me for being pissy!! well gee, i wonder why!!

thank god my father's at some work dinner tonight.

edit: i also have the urge to cut still. >.<

Even if its an "urge" Just dont cut.^

Anyways, These days I feel so un motivated lol, Yes I am a teen but thats how I feel. Being a teenager sucks ass, Being the loser teen sucks even mooooore ass. I dont got any friends but "e-friends" :roll: and I dont think the people I know arent my "friends" either. So that should prove some stuff, Anyways I cant really do anything lol. Except spend my time alone, I'll need some friends, but I need to just find something to offer someone else. I cant really get anything, But there are some happy people! i seen them, They're just a little too busy being happy to help others.

Yes those happy people could make a big difference to other kids like myself. Well..its not like the happy ones "owe" us anything. Someone else does, But I dont wouldnt know. Not the person we blame though, Sometimes I seem to be blinded by anger and just "shoot anyone" so to speak. I realize theres really nothing worth to live anymore for me :D but dont worry! I wont do that suicide crap lol. I know my family would miss me too much, And they would blame themselves, So thats not going to happen. Although I wonder if I'd get the attention if I did kill myself :P . I bet only family and cousins will only be informed about this. Those arent the people I wouldnt want informed about my passing anyway. :D I wont kill myself though, I never would...Although I'd be rather happy if an "accident" happened...but I cant think that way either.

So I dont know what I would do, I'll still try to make some songs I suppose. Maybe then when I have music under my belt, I can give people something! Thats what I am doing, Im even writing people some songs :D . So maybe then when im a musical artist :D people will be my friends. Thats what I hate but i can see why it happened. I shouldnt have turned away my friends, I was really bad before. This is probably the ultimate karma for me. AlooooOOOOne :P but not for long karma!

I like this forum though, Pretty nice kids. So until then, I'll be here :P .

End.

• Like 1

yes, those 4 ppl. still not talking to me.

ergh. just so pissed off

PLUS, EVERYONE WAS SICK TODAY BUT THEY CAME TO SCHOOL. WHY THE F WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!?

just spreading the infection around over 2000 other people and making yourself worse by not resting

sorry but I look after myself and others by staying at home when i'm sick.

See people that constantly talk themselves up, talk about themselves, and boast about themselves all the time.

They piss me off. Why do folk feel the need to talk about nothing but themselves. its always fucking "me me me". I end up giving up and just ignoring them! But it still irritates me! Its always like, they have to go one better than you every time.

FUCK. OFF. PLZ.

its really hot.

and about 2 minutes ago my mom yells up the stiars to my sister and i. apparently she signed us up for some volenteer work at 4:00, and apparently she told us over a month ago? b/c yeah we remember. and idr her even asking me about it. godfxckingdammit i hate the fxcking church.

I'm in a good mood. And this is quite an unusual complaint. But here we go:

Why the fuck are some people so nice ? I don't mean "aw you're lovely :)" i mean, constantly trying to suck up to someone, always agreeing to what someone else says and not having their own opinion. Ever. Do some people even have personalities ?!

It's infuriating !

OHHHH MY GODDD!

IM SOOOOO MAD!

WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS HAVE TO FLIP OUT ON ME OMFG

IM ABOUT TO CRY I SWEAR

FUCK EVERYONE I HATE THIS SHIT!

:hug::hug::hug::kiss:

I'm in a good mood. And this is quite an unusual complaint. But here we go:

Why the fuck are some people so nice ? I don't mean "aw you're lovely :)" i mean, constantly trying to suck up to someone, always agreeing to what someone else says and not having their own opinion. Ever. Do some people even have personalities ?!

It's infuriating !

Oh, I extremely dislike those butt-kissing types. They annoy the heck out of me. So you're not alone ;)