Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

so i cant do anything right in my fxcking house. no matter what i do its not good enough. according to my father i cant even close a fxcking door right. i cant stand it anymore. all we do is argue over every fxcking thing under the sun.

and tomorrow is junior cut day. and my mom decided that my sister can get the day off too. ITS JUNIOR CUT DAY, NOT STUPID LITTLE 8TH GRADER CUT DAY!! goddamn it all i wanted was a day to myself to chill, not have to talk or argue with anyone, and relax. now it'll be full of arguing with her, getting yelled at for my music, woken up from naps b/c she hates when i nap during the day for some reason, GAH!!

and not to mention the fact that i need a job. desperately. and i wanna get a job at panera. and its literally about a 20 minute walk, 1 minute car drive away from my house. and my parents wont let me walk there to get the applicaton for some reason. and they wont drive me there either. idk why. they'll let me walk there for the hell of it though. they just dont want me to have a job. but then they complain when i ask for money. its not that difficult, you do the math. LET ME GET A JOB!!!

edit: apparently my sister read what i said about her, b/c she just got all pissy and was like "nice kate....just read the post. nice."

REAL STORY: In my product design class, there is only like 5 boys, and because it so numbingly boring (why oh WHY did i choose to do this over music?) we make "your mom" jokes all the time. anyway, one day this kid made remark about our teacher being with his assistant (old lady) as a joke. the teacher made a "your mom" joke to this kid. Needless to say he wasnt impressed, and he locked the teacher in a store cupboard for 25 MINUTES. .....

So now we have sub teacher because our teacher has gone AWOL through stress apparently, and theres no way in hell i will get my GCSE grade, because all we did was draw cars and do no work at all!!! even the damn sub teacher cant believe how little we've done!

hahahaha wow.

so my rant. its a friday night. the first friday night in about 2 months that i dont have anything crew-related to do. and i'm sitting at home. alone. wtf?

bored much lol? try and invite your friends round or summin, watch a film :mrgreen:

being the loser i am, i dont really do much on fridays apart from my band practising. but i went my friends birthday party today round his house :P

I'm in a good mood. And this is quite an unusual complaint. But here we go:

Why the fuck are some people so nice ? I don't mean "aw you're lovely :)" i mean, constantly trying to suck up to someone, always agreeing to what someone else says and not having their own opinion. Ever. Do some people even have personalities ?!

It's infuriating !

i do psychology, its a bit of a mental illness mkay, basically when they are growing up they have outrageously strict parents who are like "no your agreeing with me, you dont ask why, you just do what i say" which it should be at a young young age for safety reasons and to teach you things etc, but then as you get older and learn more it should lessen you should be given your own choices, if they carry on like that this is the result they stay in the mindset of "i have to agree" etc etc basically its called submitting. HUZZAH!

so i get out of bed at 9:05ish. about 10 minutes ago my dad yells up the stiars to me to get showered and ready b/c i'm not sitting in my pajamas all day. wtf? i'm not getting ready for at least....4 hours. like usual. hahah. but seriously. bitching at me to get ready now? i guarantee you i'll be off here in less than an hour to get ready and yelled at.