Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

:hug: get better!!

so yesterday i woke up with a stiff neck that ran into my bicep. now the stiff neck is gone but i cant lift my left arm like, at all.

and last night and this morning my gmom and i were baking ALOT of stuff for easter, so i just slept over. and my sis+cousins slept over as well. and all they do is mock me. for EVERYTHING. and i'm the oldest, so i try to shrug it off. but after a while it just gets to you. especially when i was half depressed b/c whenever my gmom and i would bake, my grandfather would come up and steal some of the food we were using. and that cant happen anymore. and that brought back memories, leading to a freakout.

freakout over now though. thank god

Rant:

You know when you know you're right, yet someone refuses to be wrong ?!

GAHHH.

ughh, that would be me haha. i hate being wrong.

^ :(

I'm ranting cause I've 300 words left to do for this essay and I can't think of what to write. :nono:

ughh i kno the feeling buddy

my "best friend" (she thinks she's my best friend, tho i tried to tell her i didnt want to be her friend anymore) wont stop calling me!!! and she keeps going ON and ON about herself.

i swear, next time she calls me and does that, i'm gonna say, "shut the f*** up b****!!" GRRRR :-x

• Like 1

nobody understands me, i feel like my life is shit, that im shit, that everyone around me is shit. i tried telling my mum i feel very depressed, and she just starts changing the subject, calling me silly, and rambling. my dad's dead, im ugly, i feel alone. i hate myself for feeling bad, and no matter what i do, i cant shake the feeling of worthlesness...

well first of all, i care. and i guarantee you that theres an entire forum of people who care.

so i cant say you do or do not feel like shit. thats what you feel. but i do know for a fact that you are not shit.

try sitting down w/ your mom again. sit at the kitchen table or something, and be serious about it. tell her that you want to see someone, that you need to talk to somebody. b/c its not 'silly' as she says it is. if she still blows it off, try talking to a guidance counceler in school or something.

your not worthless either.

and if you need to talk, ever, just PM me. i'm here.

I'm frustrated about everything.

And i've figured it out.

When i'm tired, i'm a very amiable person. I love everyone when i'm tired. And i'm generally always tired, because i'm always doing something.

But, because i have done nothing for the past two days, i'm not tired in the slightest.

All the energy i've got pent up inside me is just making me frustrated and angry.

So, i feel good about having figured that out.

But i'm still frustrated about not having anything to do about it.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHh.

I need to go and run around in circles.

I would go for a run, even, but it's now dark and i live far too close to Luton to go running on my own. I'll either get mugged or arrested.

Sigh.

well today my bro decided to take me home to see my dad, so i went home for a little while. i talked to my dad (thank God he's doing better), but i was walking down the hall to go see my little brother and i walked right into my stepmom. she acted like she hadnt done anything, and everything was ok, and i just flat out asked her, "why are you cheating on my dad?" and she said, "i dont know what you're talking about" and i said "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! FOR ONCE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE DONT LIE!" my older bro heard me screaming at her and came down the hall and said, "what's going on?" and i told him and he said, "yeah, momma, answer us. we all know you're cheating on James" (that's my dad's name" and she admitted to it and says, "but i cant help it your dad's a d***head" first i started crying then i thought about killing her. i hate her :crybad: