Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ok so right now i'm like freaking out here.

i NEED to see paramore in concert. not want, NEED.

so i've been asking my mother for a while, and she hasnt given me any answers. easter and yesterday we were talking about it, she never said yes, but all the signs pointed directly to yes. so i've been looking up tickets since yesterday.

ticketmaster is sold out. meaning i can no longer pay $35, but now a minimum of $73 [cheapest of the sites], or $84 [as the most expensive].

so i wake up this morning, refresh the pages, and on one site they sold like, 9 tickets or something, unless i looked wrong. now the other 3 sites i have up didnt sell any since yesterday [THANK GOD] but now i'm just stressing out b/c of it.

what happens if the other sites sell out before my mother gives me an answer??

or, since i havent been able to talk to the friend that's going w/ me, idk if she's willing to pay $73-$84 to go. i know she's really want to, but idk if she has it to use. or if her mom will say no b/c of the price change

so i'm sitting here, my hearts racing soooo bad, my hands are shakey, my mind is just freaking out, and i feel like i'm in some hard core race to get the tickets first.

and it doesnt help that last night my sister and i ate alot of candy, so now i'm hyped up on sugar.

>.<

^^ no need to thank me for magically bringing you here chris ;) since i am a magician and all

BUT I HATE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just got a 48 on my algebra two test

and its not my fault

im home schooled. or whats called cyber school. and you get onto a website and they have all your assignments. you have a teacher you can email if you are haing trouble and what not, but its pretty much like im teaching myself.

like.. ita hard to explain, i have a teacher but you can only get so much help through email you know?

im doing good in all the other classes except math.

its pretty much like sleeping everyday through math class at school, waking up to get your homework assignment, and going home and teaching yourself out of the book because you missed everything

its so hard

i have a 73% i need to bring it up

she wont!!

omg i've tried EVERYTHING!!!

i tell her its almost sold out. hell, for all i know it could be!!

i tell her that theres not much time left to buy it, she doesnt care

i tell her i'm buying the ticket, she still doenst answer

its at atlantic city!!! meaning she can go on the boardwalk w/ ppl!!! and she still wont give me a fxcking answer!!!!!!!

ughh im gonna die tonite!!!

i have a 10 page term paper due tomorrow...that i havent started yet!!

and i have rehearsal tonite from 6-9 so thats three hours gone. all nighter much?

and colleges suck cuz they waitlisted 10 of my friends who deserve to get in.

so this is going to be my rant until i get those fxcking tickets.

I STILL DONT FXCKING HAVE A FXCKING ANSWER!!! THERE GOING TO BE FXCKING SOLD OUT BY THE TIME I GET AN ANSWER, IF THERE NOT ALREADY!!!

AND WHENEVER I FXCKING ASK MY MOM SHE GIVES ME SOME BULLSHT ANSWER LIKE "IDK" OR "MAYBE"

I NEED A FXCKING DEFINATE ANSWER!!!!

TOO MUCH FOR A WOMAN?!

smack shit out of him Jorgi!

where does this wanker live !?

anyway,

im in THE shittiest mood, ever.

i want to break, everything.

i cant look at something without wanting to smash fuck out of it.

i cant talk to someone properly without wanting to stab them in the back, literally, not the shitty 'omg she stabeed me in the back' sorta way.

like actually, stab someone.

i hate everyone,

i hate everything

i just hate the existance of everything

awwww Lahni :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just be careful you dont catch my cold with those hugs! Its bad enough me having it without you getting it too!

Put on some Paramore, or watch TV, or have some hot chocolate, or go throw some food at people and create a big foodfight :)

so i just got this random freak out. worse than earlier.

i want to do things. bad things.

i want to grab a knife, and just open up my wrist

i want to get a bottle of the strongest alcohol in my house and get drunk for the first time

i want to punch my fist through a wall, break it, and smah up my fingers

and i want to crawl into some little fxcking hole and just rot there