Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

My dad just swore at me, No matter how many times he does that, I never got used to it.

Until now anyways, When he told me "keep that fucking thing on" I felt as if he was talking to me normal. As if it was expected, That was a pretty weird experience for me. Now theres this...strange feel in the room between me and him, I know its not akward.

i couldn't take any photo on the concert that i was on yesterday...f×cking security guards...they took away my camera...

i'm kinda disappointed because of this,but my friend took videos with her mobile phone and i have a sound recording...so it's not that bad..and idc about the pictures,it was my best night [:

my rant is that i cant trust anyone at all, i have only ever trusted two people in my life, one of them was my psychiatrist, the other one i just felt so comfortable from the first time i met them that i could tell them anything, but now i dont go to the psychiatrist, and i dont feel like i can trust her anymore, so im just keeping all my problems to myself and its fucking me up big like.

my rant is that i cant trust anyone at all, i have only ever trusted two people in my life, one of them was my psychiatrist, the other one i just felt so comfortable from the first time i met them that i could tell them anything, but now i dont go to the psychiatrist, and i dont feel like i can trust her anymore, so im just keeping all my problems to myself and its fucking me up big like.

:hug:

You can always PM my, I'm your wifey.

Dad is angry and I've no idea why. Makes me feel like there's something wrong with me.

my stupid math teacher called my house just to tell my mommy that i forgot my book yesterday,

WHICH SHE KNEW.

and to say i was reading in class while she was just sitting there because i had finished my work.

PLUS she had the nerve to tell me to my face that i wasnt graduating because i did poorly on ONE test.

my grade went from an A- to an F.

becasue of that grade.

Gosh.

i cried i was so mad at her.

i couldn't take any photo on the concert that i was on yesterday...f×cking security guards...they took away my camera...

i'm kinda disappointed because of this,but my friend took videos with her mobile phone and i have a sound recording...so it's not that bad..and idc about the pictures,it was my best night [:

did you at least get your camera back?

^^ ooo what is it? im intrigued

well i gave my parents a lot of grief with school for the past couple years, cept this year. so i was going to, while eating dinner, have my mother say "oh so john, your daughters in trouble." in the way she does when she'd rat me out for something. then go on to say i did something pretty bad and got suspended. [didnt think of the bad thing yet. haha.] omfg he'd flip

my stupid math teacher called my house just to tell my mommy that i forgot my book yesterday,

WHICH SHE KNEW.

and to say i was reading in class while she was just sitting there because i had finished my work.

PLUS she had the nerve to tell me to my face that i wasnt graduating because i did poorly on ONE test.

my grade went from an A- to an F.

becasue of that grade.

Gosh.

i cried i was so mad at her.

thats terrible....fricken evil maths teacher :( also, i call bullshit, honestly ONE test took you down to F from A-, what rubbish:nono: