Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

theres this girl which I do not like. lets call her Jane.

Jane is a very bitchy girl, and likes to slag others off.

she enjoys sitting at our lunch table.

and none of my friends like her, either.

theres rivalry between Jane and another girl I know. lets call her Kate.

Kate and Jane both used to like the same boy, and now hate each other because of it.

so my friends, Kate and I were sat at our lunch table, eating our lunch like always.

Jane comes along and sits opposite Kate.

the second she sits down, they start arguing.

the argument leads to friendship, and about having popular friends.

my friends and I aren't really listening. its best if we leave them to argue, otherwise, if we get involved, it will become much worse.

so we're all talking amongst ourselves, ignoring Kate and Jane.

suddenly, Jane gets up out of her seat, and slams her bag on the table.

we all listen now that she has our attention.

she starts yelling about how good her friends are and how little we are to Kate.

I'll recite what I can remember.

Kate: Jane, its not my fault that you don't have many friends, so don't blame me.

Jane: Excuse me? I have friends sitting right over there. and they're much more popular, and better than these SUCKERS.

she points around the table, and then leaves the table.

so now, quite frankly, I hate Jane. She can f**k off and do whatever she wants, but she daredn't ever speak to me again. granted, I don't like her, and she gets on my nerves, but calling people suckers, for no apparent reason. now thats not on. and I ain't gonna put up with it.

and whats more, she comes back over to the table when Kate has gone, just to apologise to my friends Meg and Liv, but f**ks off without saying a word to the rest of us.

she can go to hell, tbh.

[/rant]

sorry I swore.

I swear when I'm angry.

:(

So me and my friend Laken were gunna go hang out and go the mall today.

Then she texts me saying her mom doesnt wanna take us to the mall anymore.

So we were trying to figure out where to hang out, then she calls me

"Kailleyy. i have bad news. My mom is making me stay home today and do summer school on the computer."

:neutral:

dammit.

I have officially done NOOTHHINNGG at all so far this summer

rgkerjankg

Anyone else here on fucking t-mobile had the same message sent to them FIVE times this morning?

Its doing my tits in now, woke me up for a start, and then keeps on sending me the same thing telling me about their price plan crap! Arghhhhh

I am so very sunburnt on the back of my shoulders. My shoulders are actually the only place they ever get burnt and i always forget to put suncream on. YEOUCH.

Also, i have no effort to do anything today, nor anything to actually do today anyway, and i'm quite bored. Not sure how i'm going to waste time.

I suppose i should revise for History tomorrow... Naaahh.

I am so very sunburnt on the back of my shoulders. My shoulders are actually the only place they ever get burnt and i always forget to put suncream on. YEOUCH.

Also, i have no effort to do anything today, nor anything to actually do today anyway, and i'm quite bored. Not sure how i'm going to waste time.

I suppose i should revise for History tomorrow... Naaahh.

i hurt my back at strawb fair and therefore cannot skate :(

I actually hate it. I hate the smell of suncream as well; it just reminds me of beaches. I hate wearing suncream and going to beaches, sand just sticks to you, which is actually one of the things i hate most in this entire world.

^same here.

i cant stand the smell or the feeling once its on you or how the sand sticks to you or when you get it in your eyes. blehh. >_<

so in physics today we actually learned new material, for a test we have tomorrow. and we have half the time. and he didnt even teach us everything, he was like "oh. well. you'll figure it out."

he SHOULD be reviewing for exams. but noooooo, that'd make too much sense and would make life easier.

he's such a fucking dickhead, i hate him with a passion.

and next year's english class, i have a 50/50 chance of getting my least favorite english teacher. i had her last year. i have her for SAT prep english and regular english this year. i swear to god if i get her next year i'm going to kill myself.

Did someone just called to the frying pan hotline?

This made me laugh.

I gotta get 70 (out of 100) on my chemistry exam tomorrow. Normally you have with 50 enough but I didn't worked for my exams in December and got a 30 then and have to get a 100 out of 200 overall. Otherwise I'll have to redo it in the summer.

Aaah, why didn't I worked in December????