Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

AGHH!

I'M GONNA KILL THIS COMPUTER!

It keeps going back a page.

My rant for today is:

Number one: They threw another bottle.

Number two: I'm sick of all of my friends OBSSESING over their weight! I'm surrounded by bulimics, anorexics, and people I can't handle anymore! It plain pisses me off when I try to help, and they shove me out of their life. It pisses me off when they complain how they wish they had my body. And how I was perfect. It's absolutely not. I'm a few pounds underweight. I'm on multiple vitamins to keep my body balanced and I have to have a checkup every few months to make sure I'm not anemic. I got so angry two days ago when I invited two o my friends over. My mom wasn't home to cook anything, so I decided to get some granola bars for a snack. I sat down and ate mine, while they complained about how there were 180 calories in it. For God's freaking sakes! We're only twelve! Why would be complain about calories?!

Here's my conversation.

"You guys are freaks (laugh) why would you look at the nutrition facts?"

"Because we don't wanna get fat."

"You're not obese stop looking at it."

"Well....."

"What? You're not obese!"

"Well...."

One of my best friends has the PERFECT BODY and almost every guy likes her and somehow she got it in her head that she was fat. When I told her about my breakdown with my dad and how I told him about how bad my self-esteem was, and how I was hiding the fact that I went to the counselor in school every two days, she thought I was being stupid. I haven't had a boy like me. And she has almost every guy at her feet. My other friends are sluts. And I'm the ugly duckling. How's that supposed to make me feel?!

:-x:crybad:

I'm sorry for the long-ass post.

It was either this or Xanga. And I'm too lazy to sign on.

my rant is short.

i HATE being in the middle of sh*t.

my friends just broke up. one is crushed and i work with him all the time and i don't like seeing him like this. but i know that my friend (girl) had to break up with him because it would have ruined our whole group of friends if it went on any further. and i don't think theres anything i can do to cheer my guy friend up.

and being in the middle sucks.

guess what! i was right.

my mom and stepdad were being just a little too friendly for not being back together AGAIN and for getting ready to get a divorce. sooo he is back now, actually on the floor next to me on his computer. but not so he can see what im typing.. he came back about three days ago. and i said i wasnt giving him another chance. because he has left time and time again. and im giving it a month at the least to get back to the way it was before. hmm he is annoying me already.:???:

i cant believe my mom is so fucking stupid.

As for me, My brother likes to act like a total weirdo and take his own responsibilities and place them on someone else, I instantly knew that this was his "Manipulative" trait of his trying to "work its magic". So I played his little game and basically told him everything that he wanted to hear...Or I wanted to hear, Well I basically showed him up at his own game and I finally did. I'm too nice to him, Way too nice and this time he really deserved it and I know that already. "Maybe I was too bent up on getting my own little revenge" is what I always keep thinking but the fact that he likes to play with certain peoples feelings immediately shoots that reason down.

I do feel different, Not exactly proud or happy.

I have no rant today! =) Except I threw up at two different places. And I fought with my mom badly this morning. Other than those two things, today was good.

I'm sick of not being able to cheer people up. I never get truly upset, and I see everyone else get upset, and I can't do shit to help them. No matter how much I talk to them, and prove to them that everything will be alright, they are still upset. Honestly, relationships at this age are just.......pointless. They are bound to end one way or another, then both people end up extremely depressed, and all that came out of it was depression and lost friends. Sometimes I'm glad I'm a loner. Other times.....I wish I wasn't.

Haha if only.

And that's alright. I'll never afford one anyway

A Laptop that can open the internet? Like 250 bucks. Not even. You can find a used one on amazon that is basically a piece of crap for like 150 bucks, but I wouldn't buy it. Save up for like a 600 dollar new laptop from a brand, like dell, or hp. HP has some pretty good laptops for just basic uses for pretty cheap.

A Laptop that can open the internet? Like 250 bucks. Not even. You can find a used one on amazon that is basically a piece of crap for like 150 bucks, but I wouldn't buy it. Save up for like a 600 dollar new laptop from a brand, like dell, or hp. HP has some pretty good laptops for just basic uses for pretty cheap.

What is that in English currency though?

RONALD, JAMES AND CHRIS ARE IGNORING ME! :crybad:

I think maybe now I won't be able to have my MP3 player again, Because my brother pawned it at the pawn shop so he can get some alcohol and smokes and because of our last "chat" I'm sure he won't go and get it back for me, As he said he would.

Sigh sigh sighssss.