Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

bugger, thats early.

yeah ive just became a senior in secondary ('high') school too. thats the same as sophmore, right? lol.

im doing four highers this year. studying for them whilst keeping my horse in work and maintaining an essance of a social life is gonna be interesting.

Good luck with that! I'm going into a couple honors this year as last year I was easily getting at least a 3.9 and I was barely challenged in anything besides math (which I can't seem remember a thing in a week after we do it.) And can you believe it took us 2 whole months to read Romeo & Juliet? That's insanely slow and I felt like I was surrounded by idiots. So I needed honors for that, and I'll go into AP for that if I can in Junior year.

Meanwhile in History I got over 100% in for the year, it was like 103.7% or something. So once again honors seemed smart. And with the rest of my classes I could've went honors (including math) but I want to keep my GPA high, I'm going into honors mostly because I can get over 4.0 then. I'll probably do more honors in Juinor year with maybe an AP or two.

Good luck with that! I'm going into a couple honors this year as last year I was easily getting at least a 3.9 and I was barely challenged in anything besides math (which I can't seem remember a thing in a week after we do it.) And can you believe it took us 2 whole months to read Romeo & Juliet? That's insanely slow and I felt like I was surrounded by idiots. So I needed honors for that, and I'll go into AP for that if I can in Junior year.

Same for me! My english class was awful. Every single test we took everyone failed except me & then they got mad at me for doing so.

:l

Same for me! My english class was awful. Every single test we took everyone failed except me & then they got mad at me for doing so.

:l

Same here. I found it amusing how everyone struggled identifying literary devices on tests except for me. My teacher would occasionally pass a test or essay back to me and tell me that I needed to be in honors. And when we peer edited essasy I always got mine back without any corrections. Sometimes there was something wrong with it that they were just too stupid to catch it.

=/

Oh, Just the uhh "I'll punch you" type things goin on here.

Sometimes I think somethings wrong between you two until a joke comes in and saves the day.

Edit:

We need an air conditioner! this heat is really getting to me!