Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I am getting pretty fed up with being me to be totally honest.

I can't do anything right.

I have no true friends.

No new people are interested in getting to know me.

I seem to have an ever-expanding hate club, I can be paranoid but I'm not about this. They call me allsorts, you know, it was my choice to dye my hair and listen to certain music, so I don't care if you call me that but I can't help how I was born alright?

I know I'm talentless, annoying, ugly and thick but you don't have to rub in how perfect you all are.

Don't worry I don't plan on keeping in touch with any of you, but the worst part is, there's no one left to keep it touch with.

Perhaps I'm destined to be by my bill. :neutral:

I'm so sick of trying aswell, am I really that bad that no one wants to be my friend? Urgh.

• Like 1

I have no true friends.

I seem to have an ever-expanding hate club, I can be paranoid but I'm not about this. They call me allsorts, you know, it was my choice to dye my hair and listen to certain music, so I don't care if you call me that but I can't help how I was born alright?

I know I'm talentless, annoying, ugly and thick but you don't have to rub in how perfect you all are.

Don't worry I don't plan on keeping in touch with any of you, but the worst part is, there's no one left to keep it touch with.

I'm so sick of trying aswell, am I really that bad that no one wants to be my friend? Urgh.

..............what about me? we're not good?

rant: fuck. i forgot.

..............what about me? we're not good?

rant: fuck. i forgot.

I do like you but we barely talk y'know, just when I'm in school it sucks and I wish I could come home and have a really good friend to talk to especially when everyone here is so close with one another.

I do like you but we barely talk y'know, just when I'm in school it sucks and I wish I could come home and have a really good friend to talk to especially when everyone here is so close with one another.

well you can always talk to me. and tbh i think my connection with everybody here is fading.

because everybody likes lahni better and she can be a cunt to whoever she wants and get away with it and still be loved more then me, which i dont know how because i am much nicer than her and all she is, is a jealose bitch who hates me because im prettier than her so she can go suck some cock.

sorry, must get some rant out. lololol.

I have no true friends.

Bollocks.

You are who you are so just keep being who you are and don't try and be someone else jus' because that someone else would fit in easier. Any real friends would be your friend because of who you are, not who you're not. If anyone doen't like who you are, 'stheir problem.

They're not rubbing in how perfect they are, by trying to insult you they're just trying to cover up how perfect they're not. Stick your middle fingers up at them and don't let it get to you.

• Like 1

Bollocks.

You are who you are so just keep being who you are and don't try and be someone else jus' because that someone else would fit in easier. Any real friends would be your friend because of who you are, not who you're not. If anyone doen't like who you are, 'stheir problem.

They're not rubbing in how perfect they are, by trying to insult you they're just trying to cover up how perfect they're not. Stick your middle fingers up at them and don't let it get to you.

that just got repped. lol. i aree with everything you just said.

I wish my 'friends' actually cared about me :(

Same.

well you can always talk to me. and tbh i think my connection with everybody here is fading.

because everybody likes lahni better and she can be a cunt to whoever she wants and get away with it and still be loved more then me, which i dont know how because i am much nicer than her and all she is, is a jealose bitch who hates me because im prettier than her so she can go suck some cock.

sorry, must get some rant out. lololol.

Sure, but uh, do I take what you're saying about Lahni seriously or not?

Bollocks.

You're right, thanks, but I don't know, it still gets to me. :/