Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Well that seems odd but I don't have a clue about what happened between you so I'll just shut up and stop being nosey.

hahahah no i dont mind. i just dont know what to say about it.

she just doesnt like me. she said she doesnt like people for no reason sometimes. that doesnt even make any fucking sence. tbh i never liked her either..maybe its because i knew she secretly hated me. hahaha!

hahahah no i dont mind. i just dont know what to say about it.

she just doesnt like me. she said she doesnt like people for no reason sometimes. that doesnt even make any fucking sence. tbh i never liked her either..maybe its because i knew she secretly hated me. hahaha!

When did all this kick off?

She's probably jealous of you for some reason.

When did all this kick off?

She's probably jealous of you for some reason.

cause she knows she cant be as pretty as me. hehehehehe! LOL jk. i really dont think imthat pretty, and i dont put other people down, but lahni isdifferent. i really dont think she has ANYTHING going for her.

about two days ago.

cause she knows she cant be as pretty as me. hehehehehe! LOL jk. i really dont think imthat pretty, and i dont put other people down, but lahni isdifferent. i really dont think she has ANYTHING going for her.

about two days ago.

Haha, you really hate her!

I think you're pretty. :)

lately i feel like no one cares about/understands/loves me

yeah,that's about it.

Exactly the same.

I don't know much about your situation and you probably don't wanna talk to me anyway so all I can do is: :hug:.

That's bollocks, I care for both of you. :hug:

When my schedule is free of course. :shifty: