Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

aww :hug:

hope it gets better :]

friday to sunday my parents decided we're gonna go camping.

and its just a regular weekend, so i'm basically not gonna feel like i even had one.

friday i SHOULD be going to this amazing halloween party

saturday i SHOULD be going to my friends' marching band competition and chillin with some people i never get to hang out with.

sunday i SHOULD be at a costume party thing for work where you get judged and get a cash prize.

but can i do that?

NO

i have to go camping. in a 31x8 foot trailer.

with my family.

:-x

I AM SO SICK OF PUTTING UP WITH FIRES

ALL WE HAVE IN SAN DIEGO IS PEDOFILES AND FIRES

IM TIRED OF EVACUATING

IM SICK OF WATCHING PEOPLES HOMES BURNING

NO MORE FIRES, NOT AGAIN WE DONT NEED A REPEAT OF LAST YEAR

((( HERES A FEW BLOCKS AWAY ON TUESDAY ))))

n1017590978_30157975_4011.jpg

n1017590978_30162192_3638.jpg

n1017590978_30162194_2721.jpg

Well life finally sucks.

I underestimated this whole "pain" thing. Shahaha, I guess this is what I get when I let my(heart win ohh whooaa) mind and doubts win. What bull. Didn't think it would be like this, But I can sleep on it all the time I want to, But it sucks when I need to. Theres no food, All the fuckers that don't even live here ate all the stuff. God dammit they're so annoying...It's so hard to do the "Me work" I need to do when theres these assholes here. It's like I want to bite this womens cheeks...Not her ass but her face...because they're so big and her eyes....it's her eyes! I'm so happy my other brothers girlfriend beat the crap out of her. Big mouth....She threw her down and she foot ball kicked her face...And she pissed herself. Poor women...Now I feel sorry....and in maybe a few days I'll feel like a total asshole.

I'm done drinking and weed, Yeah....Well I'm not done..but for now. It's the reason I got in this mess anyways. I could say all this bullshit about the world and how it is today, But nah...Even ranting about it won't make me feel better...and ranting won't accomplish anything at all.

Time to get off my fat ass and do something. I'll save this family and I'll try to fix all of this bull shit. Even if it's someone as pathetic as I, It's time to show these mother truckers how it's done.