Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

there isn't an act i really like so far.

i LOVED the performance of Hero last week though! :)

poor ruth & daniel got stuck behind the doors haha

yeah, the only one i was truely rooting for was austin. but NOOO.

i mean he never once hit a guff note throughout the whole series, and a total fucker-upper like rachel stays in over him. psh.

haha, aw i never saw that...

same with scott last week, i still can't believe they kept daniel instead, who's voting for him?

rachel could have the best voice in the world and i still wouldn't like her, i can't stand her attitude.

I thought i liked one of my bestfriends, found out tonight that i really don't. And he's with another girl, so good thing i don't like him, cause i'm good friends with her too, and that would've been weird. He's more like a brother to me, i know more about him than i know about anyone else i think. (:

My phone broke :( I lost everything on it. I don't mind the photos, but my videos/audio from the Avril Lavigne concert have gone and they were amazingggg :(

Tell me about it, I had amazing ones from my Paramore gig. SO close to Josh and in one pic he was kinda looking at the phone. xD

I'm ranting because I feel... odd. I can't explain it, maybe I'm just ill or something. Why can't I just be normal? Why doesn't normal exist? Why do I rant at everything? :shifty: