why are all the jimmy fans so mad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally understand where the Jimmy fans are coming from. I'm not sure if maybe they don't like paramore or paramore's fans. I mean even some of us don't like some of the other paramore fans because they mosh/go crazy in the crowd. they have different fanbases and in general, JEW's fans are older and probably don't want a bunch of 13 year olds taking up half the crowd.

Tour Wars... wonderful.

There's a couple things that must be done for this tour. It's obvious we need to hog up all the tickets before they do and beat the crap out of any JEW fan who thinks they're gonna attempt to hurt anyone in Paramore.

At this point I am not just fearing for their lives but even my own if I go!:shifty:

Maybe I just worry too much.

I don't think we should worry about if we are going to get hurt at the show. I don't think the JEW fans would go that far. If they boo for Paramore, then we just have to make sure that we are 10 times louder than they are. We can handle that I think!

I love both bands, and I cant wait for the tour... but seriously, some of them JEW fans need a reality check and here it is! - GET OVER IT! LOTS OF BANDS TOUR WITH EACHOTHER THAT DONT HAVE THE SAME FANBASE... THATS LIFE KIDDIES! rawrg! lopl....

Here's a good example to that

Plus 44 and Fall Out Boy

> I hate Fall Out Boy with an utter passion but love Plus 44 with all my heart! It's a freaking concert, WOW!

When Blink had Cypress Hill i was like um.... but who cares, your there supporting w/e one you like and that's that!

Don't get too worked up about this...TSL fans were just as upset before the fall tour and that went just fine.

Once the bands get onstage and everyone sees the mutual respect they have for each other, it's not going to be an issue. People like to act like jerks on the internet, but 99% of them don't have the guts to actually do anything in real life.

Oh god...Is it really that bad?Some people just dont let other people's bands have their glory. And like Alyssa said...it's pretty obvious why. But the comment about threats to hayley and the rest of the band is really scaring me. Some people are freaks out there. Lets hope the hate dies down? Btw: Ive been surfing Ap.net, other than the occasional whine here or there...I don't see major arguments about it...

Once the bands get onstage and everyone sees the mutual respect they have for each other, it's not going to be an issue. People like to act like jerks on the internet, but 99% of them don't have the guts to actually do anything in real life.

excactly.

They JEW fans should relealise that if you don't like the music of a band who's touring with your favorite band, you should get over it, it's not the end of the world. The tour is a fact, posting things like this hating stuff won't change it.