Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

Goood, I've been somewhat afraid to listen to it all day.

Have they gone more TBS-esque like the new songs they had released themselves sounded?

Hmmm, i dont know.. in my opinion i wouldnt say the songs are tbs-esque. But i do like the cd, I think shaants voice sounds alot better than it did on the first cd.

Hmmm, i dont know.. in my opinion i wouldnt say the songs are tbs-esque. But i do like the cd, I think shaants voice sounds alot better than it did on the first cd.

Agreed. Shaant's voice has improved leaps and bounds.

A few of the songs have a TBS-esque feel to them, but not all of them. I like to think that Cute has a pretty unique sound due to Shaant's voice. There are a lot of surprises on this album, the song Hollywood surprised me a lot. But my favorite would have to be Time. I'm a sucker for Cute's ballads.

Now?

He tries to be like Adam Lazarra too much.

Not that there is anything wrong with Adam Lazarra of course, there is much worse people he could try to be like.

yeah, the same old blood rush with a new touch, i thought he was pretty attractive.

Now he acts more like Adam Lazarra, like on stage. And the hair is very Lazarra-esque aswell. You could probably confuse the two, but at least Shaant doesn't swing his mike about like a complete twat.

Mics are for singing, not swinging!

Now he acts more like Adam Lazarra, like on stage. And the hair is very Lazarra-esque aswell. You could probably confuse the two, but at least Shaant doesn't swing his mike about like a complete twat.

Mics are for singing, not swinging!

ohhh hahaha true. yea eh well if thats what he wants to be like... let him i guess

and btw that kinda made me giggle a little idk why.

Nothing wrong with Adam Lazarra, a few years ago I wouldn't have minded being him. But since TBS released Louder Now my love for them has dwained. I need new TBS material! haha

I've got "Mics are for singing, not swinging" on one of my hoodies :D:D haha