Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

yeah i remember when they were on tour with paramore and i felt like alot of people knew their lyrics more than paramores then i saw them on warped last year and it was literally me, my friend, and about 10 people singing their songs (probably because that was warped) then i saw them on tour with fob and they were the openers so obviously not alot of people knew them...but i havent seen them since then so i cant really judge if they have become smaller.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE THIS BAND SO MUCH.

I was really dissappointed in July due to the fact that Shaant was drunk out of his mind when they played... But I saw them a few weeks ago and we had a really long conversation about it.

He is the most amazing band dude I have ever met. When he speaks, everything that comes out of his mouth you should listen to cause, it'll get you through hard crap in the long run.

Nobody gives him the credit he deserves.

And the rest of the band... ARE THE SWEETEST GUYS YOU WILL EVER MEET IN YOUR LIFE.

That is all.

i loveeee ciwwaf theyre all so nice

for some reason everyone says shaants a douche but he is just the sweetest thing! hes sososo nice!

but dave is bleehh. im tired of talking about him.

Dave is amazing! He actually replies to his comments unlike *coughshaantcough*

But I honestly think I could be in love with him.

Shaant I mean. And I hate it. Cause there's all these other girls that are like "OMG SHAANT LYKE I LUV U SO MUCH HAVE MY BBZ!!"

And I'm like "Yeah. I really like you. Alright?"

But their new album is soo freaking good. And Shaant quit smoking so his vice isn't all raspy now XD

Dave is amazing! He actually replies to his comments unlike *coughshaantcough*

But I honestly think I could be in love with him.

Shaant I mean. And I hate it. Cause there's all these other girls that are like "OMG SHAANT LYKE I LUV U SO MUCH HAVE MY BBZ!!"

And I'm like "Yeah. I really like you. Alright?"

But their new album is soo freaking good. And Shaant quit smoking so his vice isn't all raspy now XD

shaant is such a nice boy! the first time i met him he seemed so happy! i got in a picture with him and he was like LOOK AT THE FACE I MADE ITS THE BEST!!! ITS THE BEST FACE EVER! so i was like ok then i looked at the picture and i was like that is amazing!

i think my favorite is tom. bahahaha hes the best! i was like DUDE HIGHFIVE and he was like....what......oh.....ok.

then i asked shaant for a highfive and i thought he didnt hear me so i was like shaant...shaant...shaant. then he looked up and he gave me a highfive so hard i almost fell over hahaha no lie!

someone told me tom left the band...did he? or was that just a lie